Life Beautiful Women

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
^ Haha there have been a lot of pics of them posted complete with videos and gifs. Perhaps there should be a Girls Generation thread?
 

Broken_Wing

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
296
Reaction score
117
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ok, I gotta protest against the girls generation thing now lol. Aren't there too many pictures of them by now? Setting aside how unremarkable they are at a musical level -actually they are painfully generic at best- and how plain they tend to look (the cute or kawai thing -even if they are not Japanese- should be worthy of death IMO) I can't even tell the difference between them (No offense meant towards asian people, I simply haven't been around asian folk in general simply because where I live there aren't any). How about giving them a few pages worth of rest before the next set of pics is posted?
You'd have to check that with a mod.

If some people didnt contribute with their favourites this thread would go back to the second page in the General Discussion board. This thread grows about 2-3 pages a month.

Its kind of annoying for people putting time to contribute with a lot of content in their posts and for someone who dosent seem to contribute there own stuff to say the others should stop.
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Although the point cant been seen - anything of too much can be annoying. I don't mind (personally) the girls generations pics - maybe its because of a little bias and fanboy-ism. Anyone is free to create a thread for Girls Generation / pics solely for them. The Otaku cafe area might be a better section for that (If anyone wants to create a thread for them).
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol those images make her nose job very obvious
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
^ Yes I'm not a fan of cosmetic surgeries unless they are being used to correct scarring or birth defects but I still think she looks good.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Bérénice Bejo:








This woman is beautiful! She really does looks like the kind of movie star you'd find in classic films, both beautiful and elegant. And talk about them lips...
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Rachel Weisz



​
I love this girl. I wonder why aging seems doesn't have any effect on her? surgery?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I love this girl. I wonder why aging seems doesn't have any effect on her? surgery?
Yeah..she gorgeous ...isn't she?? As for surgery...don't think so, since she is a member of an anti-plastic surgery club. Some women just don't look their age...they seem to be cheating time... I wish I could look this good in my 40ties :oh

Shania Twain

​



​










Thalia
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lily Collins



Karen Gillian



They both look really similar to me. Does anyone else see that?
 
Top