- Joined
- Feb 28, 2007
- Messages
- 2,768
- Reaction score
- 886
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
^ Haha there have been a lot of pics of them posted complete with videos and gifs. Perhaps there should be a Girls Generation thread?
You'd have to check that with a mod.Ok, I gotta protest against the girls generation thing now lol. Aren't there too many pictures of them by now? Setting aside how unremarkable they are at a musical level -actually they are painfully generic at best- and how plain they tend to look (the cute or kawai thing -even if they are not Japanese- should be worthy of death IMO) I can't even tell the difference between them (No offense meant towards asian people, I simply haven't been around asian folk in general simply because where I live there aren't any). How about giving them a few pages worth of rest before the next set of pics is posted?

I love this girl. I wonder why aging seems doesn't have any effect on her? surgery?Rachel Weisz
![]()
![]()
Yeah..she gorgeous ...isn't she?? As for surgery...don't think so, since she is a member of an anti-plastic surgery club. Some women just don't look their age...they seem to be cheating time... I wish I could look this good in my 40tiesI love this girl. I wonder why aging seems doesn't have any effect on her? surgery?
