Life Beautiful Women

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
There are some women that make me just want to grab her face and make out.





 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Zoe Saldana has such a cracking smile. She's a bit too thin for my personal preference but it's not like I'd say no.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Can't see any of the images, Mimo.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
She's pretty, what's her name and where is she from?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I meant more what was she in and what she does; I phrased the question wrong. But thanks, I've found a few more pics on google of her. She is really cute. :blush

---------- Post added August 15, 2013 at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was August 04, 2013 at 03:01 PM ----------

Kim Yuna( Figure Skater):


 

shahdan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2012
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Aragaki Yui, Japan
I thought it was her. Yeah, Aragaki is definitely pretty. I like Koyuki Kato more though. But I gotta say, she has no waist. Lol It's like a straight line.
 

poncho1

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 17, 2012
Messages
34
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Still my all time favorite




also stunning:







 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Any names to these women? they seem awfully familiar though...

 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
No...I don't think that's the chick from friends...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
No, they aren't even from the same country.

The one you're talking about is Courteney Cox, according to MM's links the girl in the picture is Delphine Chanéac.
 
Top