Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Well you do have a thing for some moe girls... So above average. :nod
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I think moe level is based on ava/sig set. :teehee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I guess Kaiten's would be over 9000. So would Dora-kun too.

If you could rank pantsu levels; I'd be kingpin
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I guess Kaiten's would be over 9000. So would Dora-kun too.

If you could rank pantsu levels; I'd be kingpin
Kirby is moe as well. :gwah
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Link doesn't work but I'm pretty sure it is a picture of Kuroko Shirai. :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

It is just a simple ranking. You are a beginner Josef-kun. :nod
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

There is no organisation... Just a level. :?bunny
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Which is basically the same.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

You are. A part of my ranking. :3c
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I have no interest in your soul human. :oh
 
Top