Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

No... Everything I believed in... Is gone... :gwah
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

You are just not as far as I am. :nod
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

You are just not as far as I am. :nod
Well no, regarding the manga/anime thing aspect of my life, I just want to find more manga to read that will make my have an aesthetic experience.

Moe is an experience on it's own ofc.^^
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Interesting. I just read Manga to kill boredom.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Interesting. I just read Manga to kill boredom.
Lol, that would be unproductive for me. :XD

Well you see what got me excited about manga is that such a medium can hold so many artistic qualities, so it made me dive into it more, only to discover I was just itching on it's surface as the whole "world" was rather special.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

As I said: Interesting approach. But I guess that is why I always sucked at that topic in school... Because I never cared... :XD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

As I said: Interesting approach. But I guess that is why I always sucked at that topic in school... Because I never cared... :XD
Suck at? O_O Hm, art?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Interpretation of artistic stuff. I couldn't care less about that.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Sky is so simplistic....

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

It's on the list after exams. :nod I saw the art, it seems to be developing in recent chaps.
It has nice and interesting art right from the beginning <___< And an interesting concept
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Interpretation of artistic stuff. I couldn't care less about that.
I think you do not realize that you love anime thanks to having intuition about art in some way. :XD

Sky is so simplistic....

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------



It has nice and interesting art right from the beginning <___< And an interesting concept
Dunno, it had a shounen feel to me, I did see it when it was starting up, but I have time now, so starting it this weekend, thanks. :)

What about the concept?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Dunno, it had a shounen feel to me, I did see it when it was starting up, but I have time now, so starting it this weekend, thanks. :)

What about the concept?
One has to wonder what "shounen" art looks like... xD I don't like such generalization, you can't really fit an artstyle into clear Shounen or Seinen, even if there obviously are some preferences on both sides.

I don't really want to tell, it would spoil the beginning. After a few chapters just start thinking about "What would you do in his case?" :hee
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Sky is so simplistic....
Well I told you that I only want to be entertained. :D


I think you do not realize that you love anime thanks to having intuition about art in some way. :XD?
Yeah but I don't want to think about it. "The art looks good" is all I need.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

One has to wonder what "shounen" art looks like... xD I don't like such generalization, you can't really fit an artstyle into clear Shounen or Seinen, even if there obviously are some preferences on both sides.

I don't really want to tell, it would spoil the beginning. After a few chapters just start thinking about "What would you do in his case?" :hee
Well I do not know, seinen is often a bit more realistic to me and a bit toned down on flashy art, so I dunno, its some gut feeling, that might be super wrong and has prevented me form trying some stuff, if so i regret, lulz. :XD

Oh interesting ... I loved when the manga effects are personal ... psychological and stuff.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Sky, what is my moe level?
 
Top