Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

SOS DEKIMASHITA!!!! (freestyle of what he said)

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

http://youtu.be/g_PoPIvKPe4?t=4m11s
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

There's a test now? :gwah
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

By what miracle? Who comes up with the tests?
Evil and DD, I have not taken it yet, no time to host these days, but I'll probably take it when this semester closes.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Why do I get the feeling that only Hardy knows the answers to those questions...? Like on purpose...?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Why do I get the feeling that only Hardy knows the answers to those questions...? Like on purpose...?
He hosted the game brilliantly.^^
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

That is totally what I meant. :nod
Whut? He passed the test AND on the real thing he did well. :XD It was not fix'd. :derp
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I'm too lazy to search for the post but if you dislike Terra Formars you should check out Tokyo Ghoul at least :hmph Very interesting concept me thinks, and an animu is coming up :nod
 
Top