Re: A Meeting of Manly Men
Nuno is just Hard Gay.
Nuno is just Hard Gay.

Nuno is just Hard Gay.

Are you taking the mafia game host test wizzard?Noooo![]()

It's quite a serious business now, lulz.There's a test now?![]()

Wow. Has anyone failed yet?It's quite a serious business now, lulz.![]()
Many actually ... Hardy was the only one that passed.Wow. Has anyone failed yet?

By what miracle? Who comes up with the tests?Many actually ... Hardy was the only one that passed.![]()
Evil and DD, I have not taken it yet, no time to host these days, but I'll probably take it when this semester closes.By what miracle? Who comes up with the tests?
He hosted the game brilliantly.^^Why do I get the feeling that only Hardy knows the answers to those questions...? Like on purpose...?

Whut? He passed the test AND on the real thing he did well.That is totally what I meant.![]()
It was not fix'd. 
Very interesting concept me thinks, and an animu is coming up 
Of course.Evil and DD, I have not taken it yet, no time to host these days, but I'll probably take it when this semester closes.
