Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.

Dante the writer of Inferno.
Yeah I know...that's why I said hardly:p
It just has that epic sense in the literal meaning of the word. Yeah so Serpico and his development is not finished, I think after the fight with Guts he turned kind of good, though I really think that he still is as sneaky as ever. May pull something soon.
That's why I like him...he can still be sneaky, but he can play the total innocent when taking the role of the cook for example:wtf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.

The whole Kitsune look with Serpico is the only disconcerting thing about him really. Whether that's a red herring or not, who knows.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.

Yeah I know...that's why I said hardly:p


That's why I like him...he can still be sneaky, but he can play the total innocent when taking the role of the cook for example:wtf
Miura will get there, too bad he is writing manga and not literature, though with the art it's double epicness.

He is there to be helpful since he is not the boss, I always like to think of his as free person doing stuff but he is doing it for Farnese.

The whole Kitsune look with Serpico is the only disconcerting thing about him really. Whether that's a red herring or not, who knows.
His loyalty to Farnese will make him do anything, she likes Guts=he likes Guts, though that can change if we know more about him, we only got that little back story, but has he grown?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.

Miura will get there, too bad he is writing manga and not literature, though with the art it's double epicness.

He is there to be helpful since he is not the boss, I always like to think of his as free person doing stuff but he is doing it for Farnese.
Another great trait...willing to remain in the shadow, even if it's a disadvantage sometimes...I love him more and more:fangirl2
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.

His loyalty to Farnese will make him do anything, she likes Guts=he likes Guts, though that can change if we know more about him, we only got that little back story, but has he grown?
I like Serpico a lot, but I still like Judeau more :scry

I think through the battles the group has seen and survived, Serpico has to have a bit more of his own loyalty to Guts. If and when Serpico sees what the world has become, I'm not sure what he would gain out of taking up sides against Guts again.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.

Another great trait...willing to remain in the shadow, even if it's a disadvantage sometimes...I love him more and more:fangirl2
He is one of the more liked characters as far as I know, his recent battle with the squids was really good. His personality is by far his best trait, but Miura wanted it to fit with his ability. Serpico x Farnese is there. :3

I like Serpico a lot, but I still like Judeau more :scry

I think through the battles the group has seen and survived, Serpico has to have a bit more of his own loyalty to Guts. If and when Serpico sees what the world has become, I'm not sure what he would gain out of taking up sides against Guts again.
Hm do you think of Seprico as the "New Judeau"?

Indeed, that is what I think, he is now loyal to all of the group, since Farnese likes them all like her future husband and the witch girl. Though he seems not to have shown it directly to Guts, but as you said I do not think he will betray Guts in the grand scheme he will side with Guts to beat Griffith I guess.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.

Hm do you think of Seprico as the "New Judeau"?

Indeed, that is what I think, he is now loyal to all of the group, since Farnese likes them all like her future husband and the witch girl. Though he seems not to have shown it directly to Guts, but as you said I do not think he will betray Guts in the grand scheme he will side with Guts to beat Griffith I guess.
Not exactly, but he's sort of that secondary character who can hold his own. He's sort of like a more subdued, quiet version of Judeau I guess. But I don't think he's exactly like Judeau.......Judeau would so be my bro :scry
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.

this is for you Josef :3c

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.

Not exactly, but he's sort of that secondary character who can hold his own. He's sort of like a more subdued, quiet version of Judeau I guess. But I don't think he's exactly like Judeau.......Judeau would so be my bro :scry
Yeah no one will even try to be bros with Seprico, he is weird, maybe once you get to know him even he will be your bro, though Judeau is awesome from the start.

Niichan, that digimon-like thing is the one tempting me to watch it. :shin
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.

Niichan, that digimon-like thing is the one tempting me to watch it. :shin
well it plays an important role through the whole series so watch it :shin

it's the only digimon-like thing though.... maybe :XD depends on what is digimon-like for you
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.

well it plays an important role through the whole series so watch it :shin

it's the only digimon-like thing though.... maybe :XD depends on what is digimon-like for you
IT?????? Awesomeness, it has no gender. :hip

I suppose he reminds me of Devimon. :O
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.

IT?????? Awesomeness, it has no gender. :hip

I suppose he reminds me of Devimon. :O
well, a god has no gender :hip

Devimon? they look fairly different, don't they? :headscratch

anyway... WATCH IT! :yelling or READ IT! :yelling
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.

Digimon was awesome back in the day. I remember it being overshadowed by Pokémon, however after Pokémon Season 1 I preferred Digimon all the way. It was a more mature show fitting my age group. I liked how desperate their situation got throughout the show, and the whole concept of kids being trapped in another world was pretty cool. When Greymon became Skull Greymon as a result of Tai's aggressive attempt at making him evolve was an awesome moment. I think I still got it on tape somewhere at home, lol. Sadly I only had one friend to share my hype with back then, as no one else liked the series.

I watched season 2 too, but season 1 was much, much better. I haven't watched anything beyond that. Just like Pokémon, Digimon too went down the drain rapidly after season 1 and partly season 2, when it became total milking of the franchise.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.

well, a god has no gender :hip

Devimon? they look fairly different, don't they? :headscratch

anyway... WATCH IT! :yelling or READ IT! :yelling
Him being a GOD is no spoiler though right? :gwah

I dunno, maybe it is the voice? D:

It seems the anime would be more to my taste, I will see. :p

Digimon was awesome back in the day. I remember it being overshadowed by Pokémon, however after Pokémon Season 1 I preferred Digimon all the way. It was a more mature show fitting my age group. I liked how desperate their situation got throughout the show, and the whole concept of kids being trapped in another world was pretty cool. When Greymon became Skull Greymon as a result of Tai's aggressive attempt at making him evolve was an awesome moment. I think I still got it on tape somewhere at home, lol. Sadly I only had one friend to share my hype with back then, as no one else liked the series.

I watched season 2 too, but season 1 was much, much better. I haven't watched anything beyond that. Just like Pokémon, Digimon too went down the drain rapidly after season 1 and partly season 2, when it became total milking of the franchise.
Digimon and Pokemon were pretty hyped here! I mean we all used to be in first or second grade and we would watch it with glee! Damn that is the best children show ever! I mean I know I am going overboard here but as you said putting little kids in such a nightmare scenario is a pretty disturbing thing for them and with all the crazy weird stuff going on there everyone would be freaked out from it! There was emotion, betrayal, sadness, heroism and much more! I still think digimon as a series with two seasons that kind of wrap up it's whole story.

Pokemon got weird after Ash vs Gary, it was just strange how they focused on making it even more fluffy and stuff and forgot what they were doing. I can go on with the new characters as well, but meh, the first three seasons were really the core of it.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Driving lessons are so cool~

:lolo
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Driving lessons are so cool~

Oh, hey benelori. >.>

Late response is late. :(
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Exams, exams, exams, exams .............. SUMMER!

^^ Yo

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

You get a visit by a reaguraly dead mafia struck by lightning member :D
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Exams, exams, exams, exams .............. SUMMER!

Hi wizzard! :) Bulgaria eh? East of here. XD
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Exams, exams, exams, exams .............. SUMMER!

Very close too ^^
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Exams, exams, exams, exams .............. SUMMER!

Very close too ^^
Indeed, our language is very similar as well. ;)
 
Top