Re: The Absurd Paradise
haha who are the females who post in dat thread?They still love me.![]()
haha who are the females who post in dat thread?They still love me.![]()
Females?haha who are the females who post in dat thread?

Something abstractIndeed, ideas?

oh sorryFemales?
It is so far back wayyyyyy on the first page.


Wow, it is perfect, great that he has his own style, his new sig is awesome. Reminds me of the one he gave you.Something abstract
I've been working on an idea with Googlez. Man he's talented, I love his work![]()
What is the idea?How I think I can:oh sorry
well do you have a plan to attract them here?![]()



YeahWow, it is perfect, great that he has his own style, his new sig is awesome. Reminds me of the one he gave you.What is the idea?
Oh, lol, so it was the thread title? Haha, I agree that it is kind of gloomy.dunnot first let's find an attractive or provocative title, so they'll notice this thread![]()
But it is not an expression of my feelings. I would say he combines expressionism with surrealism quite well, a sort of tragicomic art, the tragic part from expressionism and the sort of dark comedy from surrealism. Very talented. Worthy of the best artist title two years in a row.Yeah
Oh, you'll see. Hopefully he can finish the avatar when he has time. It's the first one which was my idea. It's not as whacky as this one, he seems to have the coolest ideas when he has freedom.
nah changing the title is just the first tactic. You need a title for a specific target if you want it to be more effective. for example if you want riki to post here, you need a title about a game she's playing or the book she's writing. So who's your first target?Oh, lol, so it was the thread title? Haha, I agree that it is kind of gloomy.But it is not an expression of my feelings.
I do not know .. haha, well that is the problem really, who do you suggest? The title btw is to fit the indifference of the mask icon.^^nah changing the title is just the first tactic. You need a title for a specific target if you want it to be more effective. for example if you want riki to post here, you need a title about a game she's playing or the book she's writing. So who's your first target?
On it ..Go post your critique in his gallery!
oh its your thread not mine, can't really suggest people for you. who are you favorite mh girls?I do not know .. haha, well that is the problem really, who do you suggest? The title btw is to fit the indifference of the mask icon.^^

Well, I think based on personality I really like destiny.oh its your thread not mine, can't really suggest people for you. who are you favorite mh girls?![]()
She is very nice and hard-working. 
Not to sound to separative. >.>No funWell, I think based on personality I really like destiny.She is very nice and hard-working.
Everyone is great though.Not to sound to separative. >.>


she's not very active outside the otaku theater. pick someone else.Well, I think based on personality I really like destiny.She is very nice and hard-working.
Everyone is great though.Not to sound to separative. >.>

Ohh I see where this is going.No fun
Who would you like to kiss![]()


she's not very active outside the otaku theater. pick someone else.
She is the best though.
He's my bro.Don't tell me it's Uriel![]()

I don't know, scav started itOhh I see where this is going.
Why do you want to know?![]()

He did not say kiss.I don't know, scav started it![]()

Derpy right?He did not say kiss.
Btw that smiley freaks me out for some reason. O_o
