Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!




A lot. A lot.oh lol forgot about me being paired with bene....
and what's so weird about us?
and lol at the bold part
Yes. Hands off desty and darj, unless darj isn't paired.Is it wrong to love all?![]()
Dude, Lips' lips wants bene, not your hairy butt.NOT HAPPENING
IF SHE TRIES TO RESIST IMMA DO MY SMEXY HURR DURR MOONING BOOTY DANCE RIGHT IN HER FACE![]()
how do u know if my butt is hairy or not?Dude, Lips' lips wants bene, not your hairy butt.



Rule of nature.how do u know if my butt is hairy or not?![]()
he smokes, is Romanian, and is weird. Perfect match.how do you know if i want bene or not?
![]()

heh not every men have hairy ass, well unlike you i dont know for othersRule of nature.



well there are two other romanian chicks around here 
leave the other romanian chick alone@Milly's logicwell there are two other romanian chicks around here
but ok I don't mind , pair me with a woman for all i care [PLEASE LET IT BE NAOMI XDDDDDDDDD /bricked]
but just for the record O.O I'm quite the nun ^^ so ... O.o yea..


uhm .... ok...Everyone has hairy ass. Even Lips.

How is me saying everyone has hairy butt make you think I think everyone is like me? Fix your logic.you think everybody is like you?
---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------
Hairy lips?![]()
Who? No one cares about them.@Milly's logicwell there are two other romanian chicks around here
but ok I don't mind , pair me with a woman for all i care [PLEASE LET IT BE NAOMI XDDDDDDDDD /bricked]
but just for the record O.O I'm quite the nun ^^ so ... O.o yea..
You are.Milly calling us weird...![]()
I just popped a blood vessel. And in a good way.leave the other romanian chick alone
that kind of nun, right?
![]()
the others* there are two bene's friendly with both....................ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i get it you have the hots for matzika!!!!!!!!! and lol you'd wish xDleave the other romanian chick alone
that kind of nun, right?
![]()


no one cares about matzika? What planet do you live on? ok krina is new but matzi's been around long enough to be ...cared forHow is me saying everyone has hairy butt make you think I think everyone is like me? Fix your logic.
Maybe.
Who? No one cares about them.
NO, ONLY WITH BENE. Or with wizzard.
You are.
I just popped a blood vessel. And in a good way.

Me neither...Josef, I like you dude but I couldn't approve you daitin' my mom... (i.e. mikkih)![]()

...I'm so glad I found you...