Re: VOTE FOR THE NEWEST PARING!
Josef - it was hard for me to choose one person in the poll - so I gave you one of everyone listed.

Josef - it was hard for me to choose one person in the poll - so I gave you one of everyone listed.



<3Josef - it was hard for me to choose one person in the poll - so I gave you one of everyone listed.
![]()

I WAS WONDERING WHO VOTED FOR ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!Josef - it was hard for me to choose one person in the poll - so I gave you one of everyone listed.
![]()

me and matziHi
You did. You're talking about you and matzi or me and matzi?
Fart and talk about the process of armpit farts with you.
Why? You belong with wizzard. D:
I never pop, I fap.![]()
I know right?That's true
you're such a quality spammer saku![]()

...what question...
I forgot

You're one loveable girlI know right?![]()

You're one loveable girl![]()
awwwwwwwwwww OwO awwwwwwwwwww OwO
that set reminds me of Sawako and you're so not like Sawako 
After the test ride I guessSo...when do you announce the results Jo?

Ahhh, the all important "performance test run"...After the test ride I guess![]()


I wasn'tI didn't add it, don't ask me
I wasn't![]()
@niichan it is sawako XDDD and how am I not like her?