Re: Someone remove the poll.
just some ideas
just some ideas
NopeI do get the feeling you will remove it if I said I'm serious.
Hmm..

I wasn't trollingFail troll Haku.![]()

Then, yeah, I was seriousNope![]()


Tis. Though I'm not sure what it means.This title is interesting.
Yeah I'm waiting for an explanation. This demands an answer.Tis. Though I'm not sure what it means.
So vague, he could at least try and be a little more specific.Yeah I'm waiting for an explanation. This demands an answer.

Huh?Oh how I love Admin-trolling...![]()
Indeed, it's a little nostalgic almost.I've never met this Someone, but I must admit it is a name I've heard before.
Oh how I love Admin-trolling...![]()

I have no idea. I'm dead serious, always am.Huh?
It really is. Not really warm memories, but memories nevertheless.Indeed, it's a little nostalgic almost.
A cry for help? Has his thread title become addicted to drugs, or is it trapped in an abusive relationship?I think it's a cry for help that has been largely overlooked.
Such insightful analysis. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.It's funny because he made the poll and did whatever we said...

