Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Someone remove the poll.






just some ideas
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Someone remove the poll.

shulolololololo

Hello there... :hurr
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Someone remove the poll.

This title is interesting.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Someone remove the poll.

Tis. Though I'm not sure what it means.
Yeah I'm waiting for an explanation. This demands an answer.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Someone remove the poll.

Yeah I'm waiting for an explanation. This demands an answer.
So vague, he could at least try and be a little more specific.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Someone remove the poll.

I'm curious who this "Someone" is. Do we know him or her?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Someone remove the poll.

I've never met this Someone, but I must admit it is a name I've heard before.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Someone remove the poll.

Oh how I love Admin-trolling... :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Someone remove the poll.

Oh how I love Admin-trolling... :XD
Huh?

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

I've never met this Someone, but I must admit it is a name I've heard before.
Indeed, it's a little nostalgic almost.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Someone remove the poll.

I think it's a cry for help that has been largely overlooked.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Someone remove the poll.

Oh how I love Admin-trolling... :XD
:?bunny

I have no idea. I'm dead serious, always am.

Indeed, it's a little nostalgic almost.
It really is. Not really warm memories, but memories nevertheless.

I think it's a cry for help that has been largely overlooked.
A cry for help? Has his thread title become addicted to drugs, or is it trapped in an abusive relationship?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Someone remove the poll.

It's funny because he made the poll and did whatever we said...
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Someone remove the poll.

It's funny because he made the poll and did whatever we said...
Such insightful analysis. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Someone remove the poll.

Peer Pressure :hee
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Someone remove the poll.

If you say so :)
 
Top