Re: k.............d

On my way.Human interaction there is always nice ...

On my way.Human interaction there is always nice ...

What do humans like the most? LOVE! <333
Pass. Neeeext!On my way.![]()

Free kittens.Pass. Neeeext!

You can not be bribed.
C'mon, you're not even trying here...You can not be bribed.
What would you like?C'mon, you're not even trying here...

I like something soft.I try my best. I like kittens. \o/
Any preferences?
Is his headed towards Gary?Soft? Like a bear?
No. I thought of a lion too.Is his headed towards Gary?
****** Ouji to Warawanai NekoAnd I like to know some good anime from this spring?


Hmm, not too sure, I'll let this one pass, and see how Faust hosts it, I hope he does a good job and maybe I can join later games hosted by him.come sign up for the mafia game :3
How about joining mine thenHmm, not too sure, I'll let this one pass, and see how Faust hosts it, I hope he does a good job and maybe I can join later games hosted by him.
? (the one to follow)Lulz, what's with all of the newbie hosts?How about joining mine then? (the one to follow)
