Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: k.............d

Quite nice here in the Twilight Zone... The dimmed light is quite nice. :D
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: k.............d

I try my best. I like kittens. \o/

Any preferences?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: k.............d

I try my best. I like kittens. \o/

Any preferences?
I like something soft.

And Bobby, when first you do not ....


oh screw it.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: k.............d

Is his headed towards Gary?
No. I thought of a lion too.


And I like to know some good anime from this spring?
****** Ouji to Warawanai Neko
Hataraku Maou-sama
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru
Suisei no Gargantia
Date a Live
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: k.............d

I like animals, but never to touch them, just to watch them.

And some feedback on the anime?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: k.............d

We could build a zoo? The twilight zoo. \o/

For the Anime:
****** Ouji to Warawanai Neko: If you like a cute rom-com with very adorable characters and good comedy, some depth and music that could cause diabetes this is a must-watch. :luv

Hataraku Maou-sama: Another comedy show about a Demon Lord working at McDonalds. It's the one which surprised me the most because it is really good. There is an okay plot and the main characters get some depth and aren't only there for comic relief.

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru: A story about a boy who likes being alone and hates his youth. It is considered comedy though and has very funny parts. Romance might also play a part later.

Suisei no Gargantia: Another very good story. If you liked Psycho Pass you might like this one too. About a boy in a fighting mech who gets lost on earth, far away from the space battles he had to fight. The pacing is slow but this is totally okay.

Date a Live: RomCom with a fighting background. Not bad but you have to like this kind of show. It's a bit like the world god only knows.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: k.............d

Lots of cutsey stuff. :gwah
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: k.............d

come sign up for the mafia game :3
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: k.............d

come sign up for the mafia game :3
Hmm, not too sure, I'll let this one pass, and see how Faust hosts it, I hope he does a good job and maybe I can join later games hosted by him.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: k.............d

Hmm, not too sure, I'll let this one pass, and see how Faust hosts it, I hope he does a good job and maybe I can join later games hosted by him.
How about joining mine then :x3? (the one to follow)
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Top