Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001
Lol, it stayed for so long.
I barely notice it, but at least someone fix the results please. 
Lol, it stayed for so long.
I barely notice it, but at least someone fix the results please. 
I barely notice it, but at least someone fix the results please. 

Fix? In what way?Lol, it stayed for so long.I barely notice it, but at least someone fix the results please.
![]()
Sakura won thanks to a conspiracy.He came to me first...I ain't no gentle soul either
Unless you have a vagina!
---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------
Fix? In what way?
Just realized I never voted...hue

He came to me first...I ain't no gentle soul either
Unless you have a vagina!

He came to me first...I ain't no gentle soul either
Unless you have a vagina!
Oops, edited the post by mistake, sry.who's babs?
Dunno.oh isn't she married or something?


NoSakura won thanks to a conspiracy.
At least let it be babs that's leading.
No but she's asked me to marry her before, so that's locked down bro!oh isn't she married or something?


not if hes gettin a little jill...From what I've heard "jack" is always dull.![]()

You figured it out.not if hes gettin a little jill...
![]()

I know he's not. It's Jo we're talking about here.not if hes gettin a little jill...
![]()

