Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

There should be a Shinigami style... :3c
Yes even in winter. I always wear shirts. :nod

No it doesn't. :arf
You must also like samurai clothes then?
That's badass in a disturbing sort of way.

But LEGENDARYYYYYYYY MEMBAAAAAAA!!!! :gwah
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I do. They look really cool. :zomg
Well I do wear a jacket... :XD But at home only shirts. :nod

That will happen in 14 posts anyway. :D
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I do. They look really cool. :zomg
Well I do wear a jacket... :XD But at home only shirts. :nod

That will happen in 14 posts anyway. :D
I presume you dislike ninja clothes tho? :XD
Do you wear socks at home? O_o

And counting, at this rate, ITS TODAY, THE MAGICAL DAY! :*
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Depends... The classic shinobi clothes are rather cool. Not the stupid ones from Naruto... :XD
Yes? Not in summer though. :XD

Yeah that should be the case. :D
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Depends... The classic shinobi clothes are rather cool. Not the stupid ones from Naruto... :XD
Yes? Not in summer though. :XD

Yeah that should be the case. :D
lol, I guess that gives ninja a bad name? :p But in Naruto the clothes are more child like so yeah ...
Do you know what commando style is? :3c

How far do you want me to help you in it?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

It gives them a bad name? :XD How so? Naruto sucks anyway.
Of course I do. But why would somebody do that...

I just post where I'm needed... :XD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

It gives them a bad name? :XD How so? Naruto sucks anyway.
Of course I do. But why would somebody do that...

I just post where I'm needed... :XD
Shhh~ Don't bring Naruto fans raging in my thread. D:
You seem to have a commando style for your upper body. xD

The only think you NEED is to get to 10k. I do not want to repeat myself. :derp:derp
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

It has fans...?
No not really. I never go out without clothing. :blink

Why is it needed? :XD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

It has fans...?
No not really. I never go out without clothing. :blink

Why is it needed? :XD
Yes, in another section, you might presume we are safe here in the Meet the Mods section, but no. :XD
Not out, but in. :3c

Because I see no point in you posting this much if that was not the case. D:
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I don't believe that.
Same goes for inside... I always wear clothes... Wtf... :blink

Because I like to post? :?bunny
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I don't believe that.
Same goes for inside... I always wear clothes... Wtf... :blink

Because I like to post? :?bunny
Google "MangaHelpers Naruto". :derp
Okay. :teehee

And get to 10k WHILE YOU ARE AT IT. :sexyarf
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I don't want to... It sucks too much. :teehee
You're weird sometimes... :notsure

I'm close. :XD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I don't want to... It sucks too much. :teehee
You're weird sometimes... :notsure

I'm close. :XD
The Hate is real, the hate is real, I prefer for you to be "critical of it" ofc. :pwnge
It gets uninteresting if I am not. D: Play along. :pwnge

:pwnge :pwnge :pwnge
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Oh I am but bullshit is still bullshit.

Oh I usually play along no worries. :D
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Oh I am but bullshit is still bullshit.

Oh I usually play along no worries. :D
Strong words, yo yo, YO DAWG. :yodawg

Good, now :pwnge THOSE 10K~!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Well you have bullshit in that bullshit to reas bullshit while you are reading biullshit aka Naruto. :nod

I'm a legend. You have no power here. :3c
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Well you have bullshit in that bullshit to reas bullshit while you are reading biullshit aka Naruto. :nod

I'm a legend. You have no power here. :3c
I won't be rude to the Naruto series, out of sheer manliness and gentlemanly habits. D:

Is this a challenge for me to spam to 10k? :pwnge
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

It is not rude if you are telling the truth. :nod

Maybe. :heh
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

It is not rude if you are telling the truth. :nod

Maybe. :heh
The truth is the most rude, we are social creatures remember, we must by hypocrites and petty talk each other. :derp

But I'm slow. :arf :handgun
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

No I don't like that and I'll never do that.

You have time. :D
 
Top