Re: New guy likes threads!

April Fools came early?mmhhhhmmmm, my life for harddoooo gaaaayuuuu

April Fools came early?mmhhhhmmmm, my life for harddoooo gaaaayuuuu


Can we marry this thread with hakus?Hard Gay; bringing the wood back![]()

It's your thread, you can marry whatever your wantCan we marry this thread with hakus?![]()

Stay alive Sky, it's party time, the meeting is once more commencing!!!Oh god Hard Gay is back... Seems like my brain will die once more...
The thread has been raped enough, it's time for a wedding.It's your thread, you can marry whatever your want![]()

The thread has been raped enough, it's time for a wedding.
TADADAAAAAAAA~~~
does Haku know what he's getting into?THIS IS THE INITIATION!!!No... I'm scared... Even my avy is...
YOOOOHOOOOOOOONo... I'm scared... Even my avy is...

It's not Haku it's his thread ...Marriage because of rape?does Haku know what he's getting into?
Which is basically his baby...It's not Haku it's his thread ...

You do?I remember when Nuno had a Hard Gay GIF.
You are making this nasty.Which is basically his baby...![]()


Sorry Nuno is already on fire, pray he does not post there. >.>Stay away from the moe!![]()