Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
that's good news. thanks Dhazard!
 

Houjou

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mongolia
Can anyone tell who's that new character that appears with curly hair in this last chapter? I wish I could read enough japanese to understand that part :S
 

Minato-sama

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
211
Reaction score
55
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
can somebody summaries wha chapter 96 about i'm wondering wha kyouki and ran talking about.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Heads up on ch 91. Go to phase3's website for the download.

Thanks phase3! looking forward to more releases.
 

CoolDude21

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I was just on the website of the magazine which Beck comes out every month, and I got the impression that the next chapter will come out only next year.These month was a double issue ( I think), but if anyone knows a bit of Japanese, can they confirm my impression.

Thanks:

blink
 

Minato-sama

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
211
Reaction score
55
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
i wish there where two Manga Editors for beck one scan & translate from the volume (like wha phase 3 r doing) and the 2nd Manga Editor doing the ongoing magazine
 

Crayola

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,195
Reaction score
1,886
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
THat'd probably happen if there were translators out there for Beck, but there aren't many translators out there willing to do Beck.
 

chopa

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
can anybody shoot me phase3s new site, I forgot to bookmark it
thanks
 

Crayola

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,195
Reaction score
1,886
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
the nwe website is phase3.vnmanga.com
 

chopa

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks Crayola!
 

CoolDude21

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Hey Damnz , why you translate Beck? I see you are a translator.

See you.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Ne, just wanted to ask you guys.

I've been re-reading Beck for the holiday break, and I was just very amused with this panel:

woah, chiba ripped! nyahaha.

Also, when Ryuusuke was first introduced his image was very different! But that didn't last. By the next chapter his image changed. Prolly Sakuishi thought that just didn't suit him. He looked very Eiji-ish.
 

Houjou

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mongolia
Yes, the artsyle of the characters of Beck changes (¿improves?) at every new volume. When I read the first volumes sometimes I sometimes think "wtf, if someone reads this, he would hate Beck's artstyle and wouldn't read the next volumes"...
 

Obxist

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,094
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
btw... is Phase3 still doing this manga ?
 

Houjou

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mongolia
The last news they posted is that they're recruiting people, but have said nothing about dropping BECK yet.
 

G.!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
yay! My first post!

Don't you guys think phase 3 is a bit... uhn... stopped?
Well, it's not of my business if they release something or not, anyway.

I just can't wait for chapter 92 to be released.


*Ps. Please, don't annoy yourself with my bad english(noob talking:p )

EDIT:right after my post, beck 92 was released(how unlucky)
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Welcome G! I hope you can navigate yourself around MH and have fun!
 
Top