Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Beck Manga Discussion

baboysai said:
mind if I know what typesetting is? [br]Posted on: February 21, 2007, 09:58:55 AM_________________________________________________coz I'm really EAGER to help.
yeah! I am too. Problem is we don't know what typesetting is. Is that placing the script on the scans?

Epul said:
You're right about that my friend, those begging and pleading days are over! I'm getting goosebumps too!
you said! finally!
 

Emery

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
549
Reaction score
194
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Beck Manga Discussion

We have a typesetter now! Mr. Prince has joined the team :3


Now all that's left is for the translation to be completed. So just sit tight, guys.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Beck Manga Discussion

oh ok. But I guess that's the hardest thing to do right? sitting tight? >_<
 

Uchiha_Shadow

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Re: Beck Manga Discussion

I'm away for a couple of days from this thread and what do I see?

Big thanks to everyone working on a Edited Manga of Beck! You rock my socks =)
 

Projectz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Re: Beck Manga Discussion

Im usually a lurker here, but Emery, im very proficient in photoshop, and im sure i can clean the bubbles and probably clean it to MQ though i have no experience. Maybe you could give me a trial or something?
 

Emery

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
549
Reaction score
194
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Beck Manga Discussion

We have enough editors. Sorry.
 

Projectz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Re: Beck Manga Discussion

Ah, ok, i understand.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Beck Manga Discussion

It's a very good thing that most of the people that comes here in this thread are willing to help. You know Emery, just shout out and tell us what we can do. We'd like to help with Beck. :amuse

@Projectz
Hey dude, thanks for stopping by. Beck army is growing!
 

Emery

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
549
Reaction score
194
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Beck Manga Discussion

I'm sure you guys could help distribute it if you'd like.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Beck Manga Discussion

Emery said:
I'm sure you guys could help distribute it if you'd like.
Oh sure! Not to worry with that! BTW, would it be Ok to distribute it using Sendspcae or RS, coz I don't have an ftp server? :sweat
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Beck Manga Discussion

I don't have any kind of server but I can distribute it to my friends who also loves BECK.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Beck Manga Discussion

I dunno how to distribute though. >_<
 

BlaZeR

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Beck Manga Discussion

I LOVE BECK

just thought i should let you guys know.
 

sharingan_kakashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
693
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Beck Manga Discussion

BlaZeR said:
I LOVE BECK
Beck is great! i love how he grows up. me personally i never noticed because he changes clothes quite alot. i only realize it in flash backs and such, kinda like Hikaru no go :D
 

BlaZeR

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Beck Manga Discussion

anyone know where i can find animated beck gifs from the anime/
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Beck Manga Discussion

sharingan_kakashi & Blazer

Glad that you liked Beck! You'd really love how they grow, not just physically but also emotionally and talent-wise.

I haven't found any GIF's from Beck anime but I created the one in my sig. :D I always wanted to have that part as my sig!
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Beck Manga Discussion

Yo bakashijinsan, I think the sig you made is awesome. And for the question 'were they reall made to hit in america?", you're damn right they are made to hit in america. Remember when..
BECK toured America and it didn't go well at first bu later they really left a good impression on the american music scene. Oh yeah their album that was released in america was the in the top ten of the college indie chart in america if I'm not mistaken
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Beck Manga Discussion

you guys have an idea why emery's "posting disabled"? do i get banned for asking this? -_- please don't ban me!
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Beck Manga Discussion

Epul said:
Yo bakashijinsan, I think the sig you made is awesome. And for the question 'were they reall made to hit in america?", you're damn right they are made to hit in america. Remember when..
BECK toured America and it didn't go well at first bu later they really left a good impression on the american music scene. Oh yeah their album that was released in america was the in the top ten of the college indie chart in america if I'm not mistaken
Actually the question regarding that was just a teaser for new readers and viewers of beck. :amuse
I was aware of what you've written in your spoiler tag :amuse but thanks anyway.

Hey Epul, if you want a sig from the anime, you should dowload SUPER

You can create moving GIF's from movies in as easy as 1, 2, 3.
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Beck Manga Discussion

Hehehe sorry i misunderstood your question :p
Thanks a lot on the info on SUPER. I'm downloading it now. :)
 
Top