- Joined
- May 20, 2006
- Messages
- 549
- Reaction score
- 194
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-


Then there will be 2 issues without Beck in it... weird...That article says two more installments... so does that mean my initial guess of chapter 101 was correct?

I don't know...Then there will be 2 issues without Beck in it... weird...
True. I thought the art was good for this chapter.Anyway, chapter 95 was so good.
Seeing Eddie Lee after them plays devil´s way was an impressive sight.
Freaking good.
It was quite obvious from the start, ever since one of his boys explained when they visited Japan for the first time and they were in a temple. And Leon's race was explained. That was already a big hint, and I didn't think he'd say it flat out in the end.And finally, Leon explains why Beck looks the way he does....
Re-uploaded to RS:Could somebody re-upload the raw of chapter 100? It looks like the Megaupload link from RTS is not working anymore.
You would've gotten your pages by now if it did. ;owoah nice, did cleaning for the next chapter begin?