Hangout - Berserk General Discussion Thread | Page 53 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

llamapie

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Yea honestly I think we're jumping to too quick of a conclusion with the tiny teaser they gave us. That could have been rushed, incomplete. Besides the awkward walking the clip looks deluxe and worthy of Berserk's name.

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I liked the first three movies. They had many problems but they were very entertaining to me and to my friends. I already think that Berserk is the best manga out there, so I don't care if the adaptation is not perfect. Nothing could hurt the manga in my opinion.
I understand how some of you don't like the teaser's animation (I don't like how he moves too), but remember how badass some scenes looked in the first three movies... It makes you forgive some of the crappy scenes ^^

But to be clear, I'd rather read more fucking chapters instead of any kind of animation project.

llamapie

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
I liked the first three movies. They had many problems but they were very entertaining to me and to my friends. I already think that Berserk is the best manga out there, so I don't care if the adaptation is not perfect. Nothing could hurt the manga in my opinion.
I understand how some of you don't like the teaser's animation (I don't like how he moves too), but remember how badass some scenes looked in the first three movies... It makes you forgive some of the crappy scenes ^^

But to be clear, I'd rather read more fucking chapters instead of any kind of animation project.
Can't argue with that. But I'll take anything Berserk. I don't care how many times they animate the golden age, it never gets old to me.

sakura

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
Hi friends,

Sorry i have a simple question, i love Berserk and wondering when is it gonna start again ?

Thanks

Bonefist

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Miura said his work will be back in summer 2016, and will be serialized irregularly.

Last edited:

Bonefist

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
No, it was just said on the last chapter. Miura seems unable to keep the pace...

llamapie

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Hi friends,

Sorry i have a simple question, i love Berserk and wondering when is it gonna start again ?

Thanks
This summer as was previously stated. Just understand Berserk doesn't have a regular release schedule. We're lucky to get a handful of chapters every year. It doesn't appear to be changing any time soon either. Suffer with the rest of us and welcome to the club.

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Anime cast and staff. Starts in July.

This year's seventh issue of Hakusensha's Young Animal magazine is announcing the cast, staff, and July premiere for the new television anime of Kentarou Miura's Berserk dark fantasy manga on Friday.

• Hiroaki Iwanaga as Guts
  • Kaoru Mizuhara as Puck
  • Yōko Hikasa as Farnese
  • Kazuyuki Okitsu as Serpico
  • Hiro Shimono as Isidro
  • Hiroki Yasumoto as Azan
  • Toa Yukinari as Casca
  • Takahiro Sakurai as Griffith
  • Akio Ohtsuka as Skull Knight
  • Unshou Ishizuka as Narrator
Shin Itagaki (Basquash!, Ben-To, Teekyū) is directing the anime. Makoto Fukami (Psycho-Pass, Ōsama-tachi no Viking, Yuruyuri San Hai!) is supervising the series scripts in collaboration with Takashi Yamashita (Cencoroll). Hisashi Abe (Pet Shop of Horrors, Gunslinger Girl, Chobits) is designing the characters. Shiro Sagisu (Berserk films, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Megazone 23) is composing the music. LIDEN FILMS is credited for production, while GEMBA and Millepensee are credited for animation production.

Susumu Hirasawa (Berserk series and films, Millennium Actress, Paranoia Agent) is composing an insert song for the anime titled "Hai yo" (Ash).

The series will run on the WOWOW channel and in MBS's "Animeism" programming block. The new anime will be titled, simply, Berserk. The anime will have a stage event during the AnimeJapan 2016 event this weekend.
ANN.

llamapie

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Anime cast and staff. Starts in July.

ANN.
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. That's quite the line up of quality talent on the team. This is getting me excited.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
wait, i kinda feel like this was the trailer of the movie some time ago... hmm.

how many episodes do you guys think this will run?

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
he looks older....but i agree,it is intense :zomg

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Another PV:

Looks much better than the first one(that Isidro though).

They haven't announced her VA but from the PV I think Rosine will be voiced by Hayami Saori.

Last edited:

Shinsatsu

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
For something like Berserk, I'd prefer movies over anime. Unless it's something well executed like SnK for example.
Man... I love Berserk... I think I will be able to forgive them if they mess things up just because I'm a diehard fan. My opinion about this will always be biased so, do not believe what I tell you xD

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
hmm, so you mean, live action? I never actually considered it. But I never considered Gantz would be chosen for live action material either and well, they went ahead and did that anyway. Whether it was a success or not.

Shinsatsu

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
hmm, so you mean, live action? I never actually considered it. But I never considered Gantz would be chosen for live action material either and well, they went ahead and did that anyway. Whether it was a success or not.
Hell no! I was talking about animated movies just like the three ones they did so far. Gantz movie was really bad. I watched it and the SnK movie as well... Just stay away from that stuff lol.