- Joined
- Aug 1, 2016
- Messages
- 1,555
- Reaction score
- 3,766
- Country
-
Finally, I was expecting it to happen but it sure took them a long time. edit: The designs are quite a downgrade from the source material but I'm curious to see if Mappa can deliver with this project.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The Araburu anime looks like it'll actually be pretty good. I'm starting to get pretty hyped about this. As for the contents of the magazine, it looks like a lot of new series have popped up this year. Hopefully some of them will do well since BSM has a pretty big turnover.July Issue.
Cover: Araburu Kisetsu no Otomedomo yo.
LCP: "Yggdra Silver" new series by Karaage Tarou (Watashi no Kairos)
CP: Tokyo Mercenary Soldiers Co., Ltd, Tomodachi Game, Real Account.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
New Araburu anime CM. Air date July 5th.
New visual.
View media item 22829
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Araburu anime looks great, the manga will be released in my country this month, i can't wait.The Araburu anime looks like it'll actually be pretty good. I'm starting to get pretty hyped about this. As for the contents of the magazine, it looks like a lot of new series have popped up this year. Hopefully some of them will do well since BSM has a pretty big turnover.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I agree that my favorite is Tenju no Kuni. It's so nice and peaceful like Otoyomegatari. Besides that, I enjoy reading Flying Witch, Araburu Kisetsu no Otomedomo yo, Boku no Kanojo wa Saikou desu!, Shouraiteki ni Shinde kure, Jun to Kaoru, and Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai. What about you?Tokyo Mercenary Soldiers Co., Ltd #1
View media item 22833--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Araburu anime looks great, the manga will be released in my country this month, i can't wait.
From BSM i read a few series (4 or 5) i really enjoy Blissful Land. Which are you favs ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Blissful Land #4
View media item 22832
Tenju no Kuni, Tomodachi Game, Shingeki, Araburu, Flying Witch.I agree that my favorite is Tenju no Kuni. It's so nice and peaceful like Otoyomegatari. Besides that, I enjoy reading Araburu Kisetsu no Otomedomo yo, Boku no Kanojo wa Saikou desu!, Shouraiteki ni Shinde kure, Jun to Kaoru, and Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai. What about you?
I accidentally forgot about Flying Witch! I love that series a ton and the anime was fantastically peaceful to watch. I was looking at a list of series in the current issue from their website, and it must've slipped my mind. Hopefully it'll get a second season one dayTenju no Kuni, Tomodachi Game, Shingeki, Araburu, Flying Witch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Volume 8I accidentally forgot about Flying Witch! I love that series a ton and the anime was fantastically peaceful to watch. I was looking at a list of series in the current issue from their website, and it must've slipped my mind. Hopefully it'll get a second season one day
What?! Boku no Kanojo wa Saikoudesu is ending? Did this issue contain the last chapter in it?Boku no Kanojo wa Saikoudesu! #6 (END)
View media item 22835--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Volume 8
I need a second season!!
Yes.What?! Boku no Kanojo wa Saikoudesu is ending? Did this issue contain the last chapter in it?
Shoot, well that's a bummer. It was a pretty funny romcom, so hopefully another romcom will end up taking its placeYes.
The cover is Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo right?
Yes.The cover is Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo right?