Mag Talk Bessatsu Shonen Magazine

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Don't forget, these are copies in print, not copies sold. Volume 13 had that big, 2.75 million print run since the last time numbers were posted. Add healthy catalog sales for the previous 12 volumes, and that 5 million difference can easily be accounted for.
 

Stark700

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
814
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
Makes sense. How many days prior to the sale date would they print? A month for a massive printing like this?
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Bessatsu Shônen Magazine characters draw by Hiro Mashima (Fairy Tail) :
 

Blader

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2013
Messages
274
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Anyone know who the black hair girl at left(I think it's Rea but not sure) and who the blonde girl at right after Nakamura.
 

Torca

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
1,159
Reaction score
1,120
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Bessatsu Shonen Magazine #05 Cover


Mizu Asato will start Dansan Joshi in June issue (09/05)
Tsuyoshi Oohashi will start Nekotan in June issue (09/05)
Shouichi Taguchi will start FujiCue!!! in June issue (09/05) Preview



Houkago Sword Club will end in June issue (09/05)
Shin Sekai Yori will end in July issue (09/06)


Source
 
Last edited:

Blader

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2013
Messages
274
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Is Half & Half delays its resume to August issue(9 jul) right. I feel like I waiting forever.
 

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wait, Houkago Swords Club is already ending? :o I bet next month they'll announce D.D.D's ending too lol. The series come and go really fast in this magazine, seriously.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Finally got my copy of Undead Lovers in the mail. Funny thing about it...the last (third volume) says that this is only the end of part 1, which insinuates that it only ended because the author intended it to. The way it ended also seems to suggest there will be more someday...

It was a wild and weird read though. It feels like a combination of 'Scott Pilgrim' and the non action elements of Nejimaki. I hope the author does finish it sometime, though I really think her art would be suited for an action series.
 

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
Finally got my copy of Undead Lovers in the mail. Funny thing about it...the last (third volume) says that this is only the end of part 1, which insinuates that it only ended because the author intended it to. The way it ended also seems to suggest there will be more someday...

It was a wild and weird read though. It feels like a combination of 'Scott Pilgrim' and the non action elements of Nejimaki. I hope the author does finish it sometime, though I really think her art would be suited for an action series.
It said the same thing in the magazine though everyone I knew thought that was weird that was only the end of part 1, I'm actually happy there'll be more of it someday^^
I dunno about action series though, the art is really really wild, an action series would be nice but I think it'd have an even crazier feel than Nejimaki Kagyu.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
It said the same thing in the magazine though everyone I knew thought that was weird that was only the end of part 1, I'm actually happy there'll be more of it someday^^
I dunno about action series though, the art is really really wild, an action series would be nice but I think it'd have an even crazier feel than Nejimaki Kagyu.
I dunno about crazier, but it would be a sight to behold, that's for sure. Still I hope she comes back with something soon. She's rather talented, and I like off kilter art like this. I prefer action series, but Undead was really fun despite it being a genre I normally hate.
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Shingeki no Kyojin : 13 volumes : 30,370,000 (sold).

---------- Post added April 28, 2014 at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was April 24, 2014 at 09:30 AM ----------

June :
Aku no Hana #11 (End)
Daidai ha, Hantômei ni Nidone Suru #01
Flying Witch #02
Hôkago Sword Club #03 (End)
Nemuri no Fuchi #03 (End)

Sankarea #10
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,076
Reaction score
6,934
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Attack on Titan is at 38,300,000 worldwide now. (Looks like roughly 2000k outside of Japan.)
 

Netorare

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
225
Reaction score
260
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
and a bonus chapter of sweet poolside, that's nice
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
The Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e series seems pretty interesting, as far as summary goes though.
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
June Issue :


Maotometachi no Eden will end in July issue (09/06).
 
Top