Same username? Or?Jean Grey's there too. And Axiomus too.
Same username? Or?Jean Grey's there too. And Axiomus too.
I sometimes feel Hiro tried to reference the Mahabharata in his final arc but failed miserably .A real war would've been Alverez empire just stomping all over Ishgar.
In case you were joking........![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
u/Gokublacksupersaiyan and u/Prime_AxiomSame username? Or?
Omg thats @Jean Grey smh......I sometimes feel Hiro tried to reference the Mahabharata in his final arc but failed miserably .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
u/Gokublacksupersaiyan and u/Prime_Axiom
Jean Grey's there too. And Axiomus too.
I'm exposedOmg thats @Jean Grey smh......


Bruh, I've seen u on reddit and wanted to punch u square in the face so many times..I'm exposed
btw, when will top 5 be revealed cause I feel my privacy is getting tested now![]()
Nah, The real war was Mashima vs The Hype. Then everything falls into place.A real war would've been Alverez empire just stomping all over Ishgar.
In case you were joking........![]()
![]()
what did I doBruh, I've seen u on reddit and wanted to punch u square in the face so many times..
Next is address and full name

Loool ur a troll.what did I do
first you wanted to fight me here two years ago and now on reddit![]()




It's not worth itI joined after reading posts here today![]()
If you troll. The best one is mcfallen and xso. Those two are biggest Jellal fans there.I joined after reading posts here today
Axiomus went offline before I tagged him.
Anyone here know Japanese ?
Ah. I actually saw you explaining Japanese to some guy here. My question is : can you do a bit of charity work for us ?I am back. What do you need?
Ah. What would that entail?Ah. I actually saw you explaining Japanese to some guy here. My question is : can you do a bit of charity work for us ?
We're a fanbase stuck on a light novel for it's translation because it's latest volume isn't translated and our translator left. We don't know what to do.Ah. What would that entail?
Japanese is a second language for me, after Chinese. And I'm better at English than both.
A light novel is a bit too much for me to chew.We're a fanbase stuck on a light novel for it's translation because it's latest volume isn't translated and our translator left. We don't know what to do.
So I'm looking for one person per chapter of the latest volume ( there are 6 chapters in total , each chapter about 40 to 45 pages ). Because 6 chapters would be too much for anyone and they would get bored. The LN's name is Classroom of The Elite.
So , can you do us the favour of translating one chapter of the volume ?
It's a bit like rewriting a chapter of Harry Potter. Even if you do it it in English from English, it's a pretty boring task. Are the pages online? We're going a bit off topic, so maybe PM me the details.It's not possible over a period of say , two or three weeks ? Our translator isn't coming back anyway. @Axiomus