Favorites - Best Shoujo Heroine/Main Character? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites Best Shoujo Heroine/Main Character?

SakuraChi-chi

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Haruhi is awesome! ( Fujioka & Suzumiya )

Maora

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'm gonna say Kyoko (Skip Beat). She's not your traditional heroine, she doesn't run late or is a crybaby. She's got her inner demons (literally) and she's been hurt. Gotta love her.

Saru-chan

Reaction score
Country
Spain
mmm Yukino from Kare Kano is one of my favourites!! she's funny and she doesn't act like a little girl :) I love her relationship with Arima and the other characters, this anime makes me laugh and cry a lot! Tsubasa is cute too
and Sakura from CCS/TRC, dense girl...but the story ended well, aww^^

genkigemini

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmmm... I really like Usagi (Sailor Moon) because I find her pretty easy to identify with as she grows up through out the manga. For men... I guess Mamoru (Sailor Moon) as well because although all he does in the anime is throw flowers and save the day at the perfect moment, he is cooler in the manga and really really loves Usagi when it all comes down to it.

(I like everyone for the most part though... CCS characters are great though too!)

sophea

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm gonna say Kyoko (Skip Beat). She's not your traditional heroine, she doesn't run late or is a crybaby. She's got her inner demons (literally) and she's been hurt. Gotta love her.
Yes, I agree. I really like the strong heroine that can look after themselves and isn't whiny. Sarasa from Basara is also another heroine I like.

angsana

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
mine would be Ifu Minako (Bride of Deimos). being a girl whose flesh deeply wanted by a merciless devil as a replacement body for his rotten forbidden-lover *eerie* that was something to me.

i also like Makino Tsukushi and Shin Chae Kyong.

may girl power be with you!!

mangaME72

Reaction score
Country
United States
Id have to say...um Hikari from special A!! If you dont know, Hikari has always been 2nd best almost all her life to the cocky Kei... She trains really hard ,she studies just to be better than "him",she always helps ppl even if she passes out in the process and she believes that everyone should have fun no matter a winner or a loser!!!shes sooo kewl, but the only flaws in Hikari is she sooo DENSE , that everyone knows Kei is in love with her... but herself, and everytime he like basically confesses to her all she thinks of him is as her "RIVAL"..and she dosent care about her body she like works herself soo hard she cant walk or stand just to help others ...thats were kei comes in he seems to care about Hikari's body more than her...lol

<.Haruka.>

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
These are my favorites where I found them funny & adventurous heroines: :)

- Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran High School Host Club
- Hikari Hanazono from Special A
- Teru Kurebayashi from Dengeki Daisy

R4n

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Micronesia
I really love Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran Host Club:tem