Discussion Best Waifu - Finished

Will you join Husbando Ranking?

  • Yes

  • Of course!


Results are only viewable after voting.

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
I forgot to include Aquarius here xD more likely I forgot her:(
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I was very close to putting Ur in my list... Im glad she got some points :verily
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
The hell xD
I wouldn't want my girl to just strip in front on men she just met
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
The hell xD
I wouldn't want my girl to just strip in front on men she just met
Tbf it would be like her stripping for an alternate version of yourself.

Besides, the advice she gave was great. She also isn't a complete stalker like Juvia, which is a big plus in my books!
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
Oh Mavis did better than Ever....







I do think Ever x Elfman is one of the best ship in ft, thay re so adorable :zomg , but seems im the only one :arf

Elfever is top 5 FT ships. This isn't a battle of ships tho, but personal prefence in Waifus. Tho Mavis being a wife over Ever is...about as right as saying Mavis is a strategical genius :jester
 
Top