4. DiMaria- Time mage and takeover mage that's a double decker right there. She is also the hottest female in the manga.
9- Dimaria (Sexy, blonde, aggressive, proud like a princess, cute smile (post TS) + TIme stop(benefits))
DiMaria - she'd give you a hell of a time.
No way man. Booty is the truth.Boobs is life. Boobs > Booty.
Hero's just dropped like last month tho. Even though Rebecca has booty, Mashymre noticed her boobs first. Also, this is a Fairy Tail ranking. Boobs reign supreme here.Past Mashima focused on boobs but, current Mashima is all about the booty.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Also, Lucy's words are appropriate here.Y'all really forgot the biggest booty in the manga?!!
No taste for quality I see
![]()



Yes, my favorite boobs are Lucy's LOL. natsu is the only one who enjoys it with a 99% chance of getting a lucy kick. But alas for the moment only small-breasted girls have had a love relationship, I even think wendy will have a boyfriend before lucy, jubia, erza.Nonsense.
![]()
Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
uUUUUUGHHH......Stop it. It hurts. Plz noYes, my favorite boobs are Lucy's LOL. natsu is the only one who enjoys it with a 99% chance of getting a lucy kick. But alas for the moment only small-breasted girls have had a love relationship, I even think wendy will have a boyfriend before lucy, jubia, erza.
Hey, you know what? She may have lost the waifu competiion here,Dims is a farmer now, so she'd prob make a good waifu. Too bad I forgot about her![]()
Bruh. Lisanna has the cake man.Nonsense.
![]()
Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
Sorry mate. Direct upgrade.Bruh. Lisanna has the cake man.
![]()
You're also comparing Mira to Lisanna and not Yukino. It's an unfair advantage for Mira as she is the full package.
No, it's just that i don't give enough of a shit about this subpar manga to bother remembering characters that appear every once in a whileIf you have forgotten them, it means that your mind (subconscious) does not consider them as waifu. do you want to go against his decision?
Didn't I vote for her?Rank #13 (Score: 39)
![]()
DiMaria Yesta
Highest Score: @Belserion (9)
Others: @Jko (7) @syx (6) @Ajeel Ramal (5) @August_Lightning (4) @Brandish (2) @lakhan220 (2) @Vis (2) @revo (1) @Valhalla777 (1)
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
That's weak sauce bro.Sorry mate. Direct upgrade.
![]()
Nope.Didn't I vote for her?

Okay, I didn't want to do this because Brandish said no power-rankings, but it looks like I have no choice. It's time to go full savage and smite thee. First of all, even Lisanna recognizes that Yukino is replacing her. This whole chapter is about all of the guilds fighting for Yukino btw.That's weak sauce bro.
![]()
Yukino is a downgrade.
Past Mashima focused on boobs but, current Mashima is all about the booty.Okay, I didn't want to do this, but it's time to go full savage. First of all, even Lisanna recognizes that Yukino is replacing her. This whole chapter is about all of the guilds fighting for Yukino btw.
![]()
Don't believe me? Listen to your goddess. And who is paying attention to Lisanna? Mhmmm? Mhmmm?!? That's what I thought. Even family bias cannot stop Mirajane from speaking the truth.
Finally, I invoke my god card. The high god Mashymre himself shall weigh in on boobs versus booty. BEHOLD!![]()
![]()
[/spoiler]![]()
Boobs slay butts in an overwhelming victory sanctioned the God of the Mashimaverse himself.
She's hot, but psycho (-ve), but loyal too (+).DiMaria already out?! The hottest chick in the manga isn't even top 10?!![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Holy ShitPast Mashima focused on boobs but, current Mashima is all about the booty.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()