Spoiler Black Clover Chapter 245 Spoilers & Discussion

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
It appears so. Why did Rogue disappear tho? Might be the power gap was just too huge? Meaning it's not just arcane stage mages, they have to be powerful ones at that.
Most likely, as Asta is also proof that just being an Arcane stage isn't enough. It might also have to do with how their magic matches up, since Yami also kind of have gravity abilities. As for Rouge, presumably it took everything it had to "counter" Dante releasing his power. We know Rouge is limited by Vanessa's magic.

BlackHair

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Why did Rogue disappear tho?
Rogue is bound to Vanessa's. If she is out of fuel, Rogue will disappear. Rogue disappeared because Vanessa had no magic anymore to use her. This is basically rpg game like setting. U need mana to cast ur skills, if u don't have any mana , you obviously can't use any ability.

Rogue is not a living being. She is magic.

ikacantik

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Finral didnt even do anything??? Thats a first

BloodyBoredom

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Finral and Yami were dragged down by Dante with his Presence of the Demon King spell, it knocked Finral out pretty fast, so he won't be able to help any members escape during the fight, it all ends with what Dante does, which is just taking Yami, Grey and Vanessa and hopefully leave everyone else alive.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yami might be able to stall long enough that Finral either awakens or gets awaken by the others. Yami might be too dangerous for Dante to want to actually let live.

kanzensaimin

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
I am interested in learning how is Yami negating the gravity? Also can someone use mana zone when one is already using it?

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
I mean we havnt seen any of the other top Captains post time skip, Imagine Fuegoleon with a MUCH larger Salamander and possibly spirit dive.
Honestly the most exciting prospect so far. Though personally, I think they should have given Salamander to his lil brother to set him apart, oh well. Hopefully we see the Vermillion siblings going full force before this saga is through.

Jhonathan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yami is here to set the bar, to how strong they need to be to face off against Spade. Just having a Arcane stage is not enough, you need to be good at using it and on top of that you need to have strength to back up your ability.

This create even more hype for the Loropechika and Undine fight.

I don't think Dante is gonna be able to take Vanessa or Grey. If someone is gonna go with him, i think is gonna be Yami. And this would open another training arc, were the arcane stage and the others, are gonna to search new ways of killing devils, besides just getting stronger.

Benomaru

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yami is here to set the bar, to how strong they need to be to face off against Spade. Just having a Arcane stage is not enough, you need to be good at using it and on top of that you need to have strength to back up your ability.

This create even more hype for the Loropechika and Undine fight.

I don't think Dante is gonna be able to take Vanessa or Grey. If someone is gonna go with him, i think is gonna be Yami. And this would open another training arc, were the arcane stage and the others, are gonna to search new ways of killing devils, besides just getting stronger.
Jiraiya moment, hehe

Tavore

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
I expected a chapter like this to show the Captains are still on another level. And to give Yami a good showing before Dante defeats him. Hoping by the next 2 chapters were back in the HK.

BloodyBoredom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I expected a chapter like this to show the Captains are still on another level. And to give Yami a good showing before Dante defeats him. Hoping by the next 2 chapters were back in the HK.
Well 246 should end this, so 247 or 248 should be back to Heart.

Benomaru

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wonder how Julius would fare against Dante
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If this end up happening, I would at least like if Yami had a dead as good and satisfying as Jiraya.
Yeah something cool like Yami surpassing his limits to hold off 70% or above Dante so the squad can escape.

But since it's Yami, I doubt the author kills him off. He's highly popular, hell he's my favorite character. I think Dante captures him and later on you see him and William together

BloodyBoredom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wonder how Julius would fare against Dante
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah something cool like Yami surpassing his limits to hold off 70% or above Dante so the squad can escape.

But since it's Yami, I doubt the author kills him off. He's highly popular, hell he's my favorite character. I think Dante captures him and later on you see him and William together
Unfortunately Finral, Asta and Gauche are knocked out, Henry is dying and Vanessa has no mana, the only one that could escape is Grey rn and ofc Yami, but Dante won't let any of them leave.