Hangout - Black Clover Hangout Thread | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Black Clover Hangout Thread

KageTrigger

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
That translation had a few mistakes. I'm just gonna wait for Viz's translation to get a better understanding of the chapter. What I can say is that despite Asta pulling typical shonen MC response, I liked how he didn't care what they said about him. He clearly didn't like what they said about Mimosa and Noelle, and stood up for them. I really need to see where this goes, I'm waiting for the arc to take shape. These Magic Knights are jack asses and I'm curious about where the story will go next now that we've met them.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Holy shit, what a bunch of assholes. Not even one of the new characters stood out positively. Hopefully, they will get their lessons as soon as possible. It was hilarious how Asta commented on the insults they were throwing at him. Also, I like it very much when the author gives Yuno these funny expressions like in the middle left panel.

Apart from that nothing of importance happened in this solid chapter. It's a fun read so far.

Last edited:

Kartaen

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
And it's not like they are the most elite, some of them are just one level above him.
Well there are 10 people from 4 orders and from them there are 3 captains.
Anyway, nice chapter.

Tabaro Foka

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Unicorn captain and her girl seems not bad people to me.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

That's interesting. Maybe a crazy crossover with Beel.

Anyway, how does you guys call Mimoza? Because Mimosa is a name that we give to cows here in Brazil so it's kinda weird... XD
There are women in my country with Mimoza name but it is rare.

Mawara

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well, that was the first chapter I did like. Didnt expect that.
Although, the dialogue at the beginning was pretty tiresome to read, but we learned new big shots at least.
Noelles siblings are douches(also, Nebula Silver is a guy?!? He does look pretty feminine... extremely disappointing). But they are aristocrats & aristocrats are taught to be douchebags.
And for the first time, Asters loud character made sense and wasnt annoying. I liked that, because he did finally something admirable. Overall, the first time, where I dont have to complain that Aster is the maincharacter. Kudos.

But the art in this chapter was pretty meh. I do like the artstyle, but some of the characters just looked generic to me in this chapter. Too bad, but well...

piau9000

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I've translated the page 4 ballon myselft and the text shows us that the name of the fire guy is Leopold Vermilion.
He is from the Crimson Lion order and he was promoted to 2nd rank Middle MagiKnight for his 7 stars.

KageTrigger

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, that was the first chapter I did like. Didnt expect that.
Although, the dialogue at the beginning was pretty tiresome to read, but we learned new big shots at least.
Noelles siblings are douches(also, Nebula Silver is a guy?!? He does look pretty feminine... extremely disappointing). But they are aristocrats & aristocrats are taught to be douchebags.
And for the first time, Asters loud character made sense and wasnt annoying. I liked that, because he did finally something admirable. Overall, the first time, where I dont have to complain that Aster is the maincharacter. Kudos.

But the art in this chapter was pretty meh. I do like the artstyle, but some of the characters just looked generic to me in this chapter. Too bad, but well...
Thanks to Viz's proper translations it turns out Nebula (or Nebra, Viz translation) is actually a girl. Noelle referred to them as "big sister Nebra", "big brother Solid", and "big brother Nozel".

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

And Leopold Vermillion huh, well he has the same surname as Mimosa. So he's related to her in some way. I wonder if he'll receive the fire spirit, like how Yuno got the Wind one. Either way I actually enjoyed this chapter, and I'm just curious where this'll really go. Asta stepping up was cool to me, it may have been generic but I personally like the way it was executed in this chapter.

Mighty Action X

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Apparently, these people are a bunch of douchebags that thinks that great things must only came from aristocrats. Very far from the viewpoint of the Emperor where everything only revolves from results and nothing more.

danzouismadara

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
According to the latest spoliers, Aster now has 2 swords already??? What "sorcery" is this? ( get it?) HAHA

KageTrigger

Reaction score
Country
United States
Looks awesome and I like the color page. Can't wait for a translation.

piau9000

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Leopold is ginger. Just like I imagined... >O<

---------- Post added August 01, 2015 at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was July 31, 2015 at 11:21 PM ----------

He is dual wielding now. My dreams come true... lol

Mighty Action X

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Considering that Asta only has 2 spells on his Tome and yet 3 Elites are already having a hard time fighting him. What more if he gets more spells like a shield and a full body armor which can negate any magic. He will be invincible against these people that solely use magic.

piau9000

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
There's some rumour that Asta is from the Spade Kingdom so maybe there's more people like him.
Just like Sasuke sharingan that are really powerfull in the beginning but became useless when the more advanced jutsus appeared.

KageTrigger

Reaction score
Country
United States
There's some rumour that Asta is from the Spade Kingdom so maybe there's more people like him.
Just like Sasuke sharingan that are really powerfull in the beginning but became useless when the more advanced jutsus appeared.
That seems like an interesting rumor. Is there actually a Spade Kingdom? And if that were to happen I think we will eventually see Asta evolve and become more like the "Devil" we saw shadowing behind him in chapter 1. I also agree with Marzarret on him potentially getting full body armour. If there are gonna be others like him, he'll still need something to differentiate himself from them.

piau9000

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
We have three leaf clover (Club) and Diamond. So maybe we'll get Heart and Spade too... XD
But yeah. Asta may have something to do with those 3-eyed demons.

Also I have re-read all the chapters and I noticed that Tabata is building a lot of things.
There's that dude from Golden Dawn that "wants to revive his lord" for example. Maybe that statue on the top of the giant skull is his lord.
Or maybe his lord is the giant demon himself.
If it's true then it puts them as the major antagonist for now.

KageTrigger

Reaction score
Country
United States
Also I have re-read all the chapters and I noticed that Tabata is building a lot of things.
There's that dude from Golden Dawn that "wants to revive his lord" for example. Maybe that statue on the top of the giant skull is his lord.
Or maybe his lord is the giant demon himself.
If it's true then it puts them as the major antagonist for now.
I mentioned this earlier posts in this thread, in chapter 9 Asta's bird led him to that special stone the ice guy was looking for. And it was shone that those Golden Dawn guys have similar stones in that revival thing. I think Yuno's necklace looks similar to the stone Asta found, and I wonder if it's one that this Golden Dawn guy will want.

piau9000

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I mentioned this earlier posts in this thread, in chapter 9 Asta's bird led him to that special stone the ice guy was looking for. And it was shone that those Golden Dawn guys have similar stones in that revival thing. I think Yuno's necklace looks similar to the stone Asta found, and I wonder if it's one that this Golden Dawn guy will want.
I had not paid attention to the Yuno's necklace. Yep, it makes sense. They mentioned this necklace more than once already so there's must be something with it.
Also, if you look at the pedestal, there's 10 stones.

If the black spots are empty sockets, then there's 4 stones remaining.
With the Yuno necklace and the stone that Nero found, then there's 2 stones yet to be found.

Also, on the last raw spoilers, there's this dude with some sash wrapped on the head.
The next arc will probably focus on him.

Mighty Action X

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
How the hell will an antimagic become useless later in the series when newer spells are introduced? As long as this Manga is focused towards using magic, Asta will always be a hard man to beat not unless there are warriors here that are going to be introduced that are larger and stronger than Asta but if something like that never happen, then Asta will remain the kryptonite of all magic users.