- Joined
- Dec 30, 2011
- Messages
- 207
- Reaction score
- 178
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
The mangaka left us with a hanging arc, I wonder when this will get back...
So he basically took the last chapter and just added a few pages. Well whatever, i am just happy that the series is returning.
So the latest January 19th chapter is in fact the very same chapter 81 which came out in the middle of 2010 ? I'm getting confused,I thought chapter 82 was supposed to be issued...So he basically took the last chapter and just added a few pages. Well whatever, i am just happy that the series is returning.
It seems that way, i think Rei wanted to smooth over the transition.So the latest January 19th chapter is in fact the very same chapter 81 which came out in the middle of 2010 ? I'm getting confused,I thought chapter 82 was supposed to be issued...
I never know that you also follow Black Lagoon Manga, you got a good choice. But for real it would be better if he let the Manga rest and only write the story for the Anime. An action Seinen Story like Black Lagoon, is better on Anime as the Manga. I only thing about the empty faces in background and some other details missing in drawing.The last pages seem like an interlude, but whatever, 2 years hiatus is long enough for me to miss this Manga so badly. I hope any group would pick this up once again.
This remind me that I still have to watch the OVA and read the novel.
Thanks. Actually I had been following the Manga shortly before it entered into hiatus, but recently I decided to check its Anime adaptation without any particular reason other than having some free time. I agree that the Anime adaptation of Black Lagoon is superior since action scenes are just feel better when they're getting animated rather than static in printed version.I never know that you also follow Black Lagoon Manga, you got a good choice. But for real it would be better if he let the Manga rest and only write the story for the Anime. An action Seinen Story like Black Lagoon, is better on Anime as the Manga. I only thing about the empty faces in background and some other details missing in drawing.
So when Black lagoon comes back i heard a news from last year says it would be return last year and still no new Chapter. Aer Black lagoon return on 4 march or on latest release??
