Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

Majek

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
190
Reaction score
29
Gender
Male
Country
Slovenia
Wow, this has to be the first time I've seen the scans being caught up with the magazine releases.
after being stuck on chapter 14 for years i honestly didn't believe i'd ever see this. but here it is \o/
 

esh

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
45
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Anybody know if the chapter came out last month, or is it just late again?
 

Faries

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No sign yet.
 

Faries

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm just hoping to get some actual up to date information on it soon.
 

esh

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
45
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Took forever for chapter 72 to come out.
 

Faries

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes it did.
 

oompa loompa

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
India
ahh.. no roberta again :(
 

Faries

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
too bad. I mean they have her real savage and all (which is really good for a character of the type) but this is still overkill. (even though she looks better feral than a maid).


if someone else wants to do 72 please feel free. It will be awhile before I can start on it again. Had a hard drive crash and the translation work I had done was one of the things lost for good.
 
Last edited:

choke_a_beech

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 9, 2009
Messages
371
Reaction score
78
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I want this arc to end!!!:mad All this drama over Roberta...maybe Garcia, she doesn't want to be saved cause she's a psycho who lives for war? Did you think about that you stupid little boy!:notrust
 

oompa loompa

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
India
any news on 73?
 

Faries

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There won't be any news on 73 until it comes out.

Relax and be patient.
 

esh

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
45
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
too bad. I mean they have her real savage and all (which is really good for a character of the type) but this is still overkill. (even though she looks better feral than a maid).
<hr noshade size="1">
if someone else wants to do 72 please feel free. It will be awhile before I can start on it again. Had a hard drive crash and the translation work I had done was one of the things lost for good.
Nooooo!!!! Guess I'm just going to have to be patient for a while longer.
 

SlayerJr

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
I was surprised at how much I liked this Manga. I only started reading it about a month ago so I was spoilt for content. Even the Anime was way above what I was expecting, right from the intro track which I had to hunt down and have been playing to death in my car to the wicked attitude and bad language all rolled up in a neat ball of violence and tragedy. Very cool.
 

TwEeD

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
341
Reaction score
122
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
too bad. I mean they have her real savage and all (which is really good for a character of the type) but this is still overkill. (even though she looks better feral than a maid).
<hr noshade size="1">
if someone else wants to do 72 please feel free. It will be awhile before I can start on it again. Had a hard drive crash and the translation work I had done was one of the things lost for good.
ah that's such a pitty...

Cheers for your work up until now though!!! Really appreciated


PS: I actually don't understand the lack of discussion about this, from all the manga's and anime's I followed Black Lagoon still resides in my top 3, if not placed first... why so little interest???
 
Last edited:

esh

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
45
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Nice to see that this month's chapter is already out.
 

Faries

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bad news for some people. It doesn't look like I'll be able to continue with doing translations. With the loss of certain data and records, and my schedule now becoming busy and hectic it now looks like I just won't have the time. If someone else wants to take over that would be great.
 

esh

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
45
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
More like horrible news. Hopefully you will be able to continue translating it someday.

Can't wait to see who will be on the cover of volume 9.
 

choke_a_beech

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 9, 2009
Messages
371
Reaction score
78
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Thanks for everything Faries! :) you did a phenomenal job........
 

Faries

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. (especially since I did all that work and hardly know japanese language--seriously).
 
Top