Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

Discarab

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 24, 2016
Messages
841
Reaction score
1,730
Age
27
Country
United States
Well it's me Discarab. I'm not really sure why there's no thread for this awesome manga on here. At least no threads that I could find....

Well here it is! I made it! Go nuts!
 

Hyaka

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 2, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Age
28
Country
Australia
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd share the news that Black Lagoon Chapter 93 has been scanlated, and Chapter 94 will be released tomorrow (or tonight, if I can rush it in time) on the same blog. :)

 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Rock is diving even more into the darker aspects.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Black Lagoon really performed well

Here are the weekly manga rankings for November 19 - 25

Rank|This week's sales by copies|Cumulative sales|Titles



*1. 194,161 197,106 Black Lagoon Vol.11

*2. 146,894 149,691 Terra Formars Vol.22
*3. 144,909 292,148 Nanatsu no TaizaiVol.34
*4. 126,821 126,821 Saint☆Onii-san Vol.16
*5. 110,029 110,421 Akatsuki no YonaVol.28
*6. 101,488 101,488 Grand Blue Vol.12
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
 
Top