Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

redcardinal

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
35
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Wales
Re: Black Lagoon

anybody know if the Sunday GX publication was delayed or if there was none this month ?
Not according to Amazon in Japan.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/B0013HEKJQ/ref=dp_change_lang/503-4535512-2950338?ie=UTF8&language=en%5FJP

It looks like its taking a while for the scans to get put on the web... I wish I could use Share
:(


Chapter 61 Raw on Raw Paradise.... 3rd Mar 2008
Page 10 lower right corner おい, チビ = "Hey, Chibi" lol
:D
 
Last edited:

spahar

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Black Lagoon

Can I ask where can I find chapters from Vol.8 in English? I downloaded Vol. 6 and Vol.7 from the rapidsearch link but there is no single Vol.8 chapter. Thanks.
 

redcardinal

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
35
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Wales
Re: Black Lagoon

Can I ask where can I find chapters from Vol.8 in English? I downloaded Vol. 6 and Vol.7 from the rapidsearch link but there is no single Vol.8 chapter. Thanks.
There is no English version of Volume 8 (yet?). Someone called 'Anonymous Spore' scanlated and uploaded Volume 6 and 7 on 4chan. The thread has now expired.

Volume 8 only exists in terms lower quality raw scans of the source magazine Sunday GX (see previous posts for links). Only half of what will eventually be Volume 8 has been created. Anonymous Spore expressed reluctance in Editing these magazine raws (see italics below...).

Volume 8 tank (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tankouban) itself is unlikely to be released until late summer 2008. We can hope 'Anonymous Spore' scanlates this, but don't get your hopes up. I still can't get over one person scanlated two volumes solo in such a sort period of time (it's a hell of a lot of work).:o


"I'm wondering what to do after this. 3 choices: Go back and do volumes 3 through 5, do the raws, or do some other series that's being neglected. Personally I'd prefer the last option (I don't like working with magazine raws), and doing stuff that's already been covered isn't really that fun"
Anonymous Spore 25th Jan 2008
​
 
Last edited:

spahar

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Black Lagoon

That's too bad, so we have to wait until the Vol.8 release. Thx for the info.
 

F2C

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
28
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Black Lagoon

The "so long waited" Chapter 61 was released on the usual website enjoy ^^
 

redcardinal

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
35
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Wales
Re: Black Lagoon

The "so long waited" Chapter 61 was released on the usual website enjoy ^^
Chapter 61 Raw
Page 10 lower right corner おい, チビ = "Hey, Chibi" :D
 

F2C

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
28
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Black Lagoon

woops didn't see that you edited your last message ^^ Anyway great chapter (as always one would say :p)
 

hitman2510

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Black Lagoon

Chap 61 contained all of the usual uberness and then some. Now I am craving for chap 62. Another month of waiting...:darn
 

myth0logy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Black Lagoon

can anybody provide a link to volume 2 in english? the rapidsearch site only has dead links.


[Luckas]Go to Lurk.[/Luckas]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

F2C

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
28
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Black Lagoon

Not sure you can find a link that's alive anymore, it's already licensed stuff in most countries as it was printed.
 

Smudj

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2007
Messages
111
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Re: Black Lagoon

When is chapter 62 coming out:(?
 

hitman2510

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Black Lagoon

I think it already was released, but it is not up on raw-paradise yet for whatever reason. I remember the previous chapter was put up on R-P around 2 weeks after it was released, but its already been almost a month since chap 62 was released. Chap 63 is supposed to premiere in 4 days in Japan...
 

Smudj

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2007
Messages
111
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Re: Black Lagoon

Chapter 62 raw is available on Raw paradise:D
 

hitman2510

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Black Lagoon

Finally, it's about damn time.
 

esh

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
45
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Black Lagoon

Does anybody know where I can find chapters 56-63?
 

F2C

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
28
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Black Lagoon

Try this : http://rapidsearch.yi.org/?s=black+lagoon

You can find vol 6 and 7 in English but the chapters you are looking for are in Japanese, and chapter 63 has not yet been released by anyone on the web (to my knowledge, don't hesitate to correct if I'm wrong)
 
  • Like
Reactions: esh

esh

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
45
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Black Lagoon

Thanks for the link F2C, but I don't seem to be able to see 61 and 62 on there.
 

Ramen4ever

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
123
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Black Lagoon

Hey, new member ^_^ here. Thanks for the links F2C.
Is there any update on chapter 63?
 

F2C

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
28
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Black Lagoon

Not at the moment, but it should be uploaded quite soon on raw paradise (hope so ^^)
 
Top