Bleach Chapter 259 Review | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Bleach Chapter 259 Review

Athena

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Hi everyone!

Chapter 258.This is one weird chapter. I had mixed feelings when I first read it. In one hand we have that heartless Ishida, who leaves a poor, misguided confused-under pressure-cute little girl all by herself only to be killed minutes after his departure. But on the other hand we have a VERY cool picture of Chad’s new abilities. He has been out of every single fight after soul society but he’s back to kick some ass!

Evolution of Chad:

This is the Brazo Derecho Del Gigante!

Now let’s get to the real business. I have to unleash my true feelings! I think Ishida is a jerk. Good for nothing selfish jerk. Not only he injured that ex-espada girl, he didn’t even bother checking on her to see if she was alive or not. How could you? T______T He just looked at her, perhaps pitied her and that was it. She was bleeding and he left her alone. You cold-blooded murderer! The guards Aizen sent to investigate the fights arrived and killed her in a very brutal way. I can’t tell you how much I hate him. He truly is different from Ichigo.

This is what Ichigo did to his enemy in couple chapters before:

and this is what ishida did:

Didn’t you feel sorry for her when she was about to get killed by the guards?

Oh My God, they killed Cirucci! You Bastards!

Some random thoughts
That bloodthirsty Quincy killed the girl. Now let’s move on! One thing I noticed about this chapter was how fast Chad transformed. In previous chapters it took Ichigo or Ishida almost 2 chapters each to show their true potential but Chad had half a chapter! I think Kubo doesn’t want to stay on this formula any longer. Did he hear people complaining about the new arc? or perhaps Chad is not his favorite character. Hmmm…
Also at the beginning of this arc, there were two hollows and one arrancar; each went with one of ichigo’s friends. The only two who are still alone are Rukia and Chad. Chad showed his incredible abilities and we’re going to see more of him in the next chapter but Rukia, I’m not so sure about her. She has already shown her ace when Grimmjow came to earth and she was almost killed by him when she tried to save Ichigo the second time. Do you think she has any chance of success all by her self? she doen't even have a Bankai (or doese she?)
However if you think about it, in the entire Manga she’s fought only once with her full potentials. Here is an opportunity for some new developments, something rather than that already-seen-three-times formula.

Rating: I give this chapter 4.5 and not 5 only because Ishida’s face is in the few pages of this chapter.

Credits: M7 as usual for their super cool Scans!
The pictture of Ichigo and Renji is from www.animepaper.net

Let me know what you guys think! :)

Review of the arc on the weekend! yey!

Inana
:kkthumbs

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.

Athena

Reaction score
Country
Canada

Silhouette

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand

gigantor21

Reaction score
Country
United States

qwan3356

Reaction score
Country
United States

Athena

Reaction score
Country
Canada