Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 308 Discussion

NegaiFreak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Actually, his sort of becoming Invincible, but without all the murder...
O__O NGL, you're actually so right, I'm getting a bit scared for him down the line...

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
O__O NGL, you're actually so right, I'm getting a bit scared for him down the line...
And judging by the chapter preview it’s seem bad might happen to Deku next chapter.

Neala897

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
And judging by the chapter preview it’s seem bad might happen to Deku next chapter.
New preview pretty much the same as this chapter preview though

Flamefire123

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A couple chapters back it was shown that the reason he couldn't use OF A properly because of the 3 and 2 users so maybe with their approval the quirk is working properly for deku
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

A couple chapters back it was shown that the reason he couldn't use OF A properly because of the 3 and 2 users so maybe with their approval the quirk is working properly for deku
When I mean not working I mean it wasnt at full potential

Guirudo

Reaction score
Country
Reunion
Finally we saw the 6th 😭

Taris

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
I told yall last week that Muscular was gonna get washed in one chapter lol. He’s literally just a punching bag. Deku done became the GOAT in 1 year of having his quirk. He make this hero stuff look easy lol. 🤣
It simply means that any fool in his place could do the same. Just a broken quirk

Buulord

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nice to see Shindo’s last attack actually did some damage even if it was delayed.

Franz

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Italy
So Izuku wins thanks to Shindo?

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
So Izuku wins thanks to Shindo?
Yep and thanks to his smartness. He practically waited for full effect of Shindou attack for finishing blow.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Interesting, so that shindo guy actually managed to actually soften muscleman up. Didn't expect that.

not sure if the implication is that deku is using 100% of OFA... It sounds like it's too soon for that.

Smokescreen.. now that's just a lame quirk. It definitely has its uses though it feels like the most genuinely underpowered quirk in deku's arsenal. At least blackwhip, float and danger sense are genuinely useful.

Seems like danger sense is a bit of a game changer in terms of how deku fights. Using it to anticipate enemy movement... A really nice quirk to help deku overcome his experience gap against much older enemies.

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
not sure if the implication is that deku is using 100% of OFA... It sounds like it's too soon for that.
From what I got now he hasnt. He practically tricked Muscular and thats was his full power.
Smokescreen.. now that's just a lame quirk. It definitely has its uses though it feels like the most genuinely underpowered quirk in deku's arsenal. At least blackwhip, float and danger sense are genuinely useful.
Disagree. Smokescreen is pretty useful quirk. Especially for a guy who went hiding.

Sereen123

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wait did Deku use 100% smash or by full power he means using all the quirks he can? Bc the “summary” doesn’t mention anything about him using a 100% smash but his earlier tweets did say that he did use it

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
From what I got now he hasnt. He practically tricked Muscular and thats was his full power.
Disagree. Smokescreen is pretty useful quirk. Especially for a guy who went hiding.
I didn't say it wasn't useful. I said it was underpowered, specially in regards to the other quirks deku has at his disposal. Smokescreen is by all appearances way less useful than his other quirks (which is not the same as it being useless).

Flamefire123

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I agree. Smokescreen will be useful for avoiding his enemies considering he's on the run. It will also be useful in avoiding other heroes s well.

Athrin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wait did Deku use 100% smash or by full power he means using all the quirks he can? Bc the “summary” doesn’t mention anything about him using a 100% smash but his earlier tweets did say that he did use it
OFA full power are the quirks, not the smash, so def the latter. Muscular was expecting that same brawl, but this isn't the same Deku that had to resort to brute strength to beat him. He used all the tools in his bag to take him out.

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
OFA full power are the quirks, not the smash, so def the latter. Muscular was expecting that same brawl, but this isn't the same Deku that had to resort to brute strength to beat him. He used all the tools in his bag to take him out.
I would say that his notes was the most useful in this fight lol. He actually knew how Shindo quirk works