Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 335 Discussion

Demonspeed

Promised Successor
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread
24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Neala897

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I hope this is Kohei trolling since this is just bad writing.

JazzMazz

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Okay. This was predictable.

I believe Hagakure once said she wanted to become a hero because she wanted to stand out and be seen, which makes sense considering she is an invisible character, but I'm hoping that is actually worked into the plot and motivation for her being a traitor.

avietar

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Aaaaahhh. Okay okay. Well she was one of the suspects for a long time. Though it is convenient. Invisible girl is a spy, no kidding right? 😅
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But I don't like how Toya is made out to be stupid and impatient. He waited for bloody years to see his plans come to fruition. From the text it feels like a different person.

And Toga is back :)

cracker

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think this reveal is more complicated than it appears. It's ok be annoyed/upset in the moment. I'm gonna wait and see how this one pans out before passing any judgment.

@avietar

I didn't get that part about AFO thinking Dabi was stupid. He said they have similar personalities. The main difference between them is that AFO having a lifespan enhancing quirk has developed the habit of forming long term plans and plans within plans. Pretty sure his complex plans will be part of his undoing since it's heavily implied he's a control freak and needs to be in control at all time.

Last edited:

JazzMazz

Reaction score
Country
Australia
But I don't like how Toya is made out to be stupid and impatient. He waited for bloody years to see his plans come to fruition. From the text it feels like a different person.
Not really? He is a pretty stupid and impatient person. Thats kind of his whole thing. Like, he does get his ass handed to him a lot because of how arrogant he is. At the same time though, there is no reason for Touya to want to be patient either. Hero society is destroyed. His "gottem" moment already happened. His probably just itching for action.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Awesome chapter. Toru Hagakure us the U.A. is the traitor. I am shocked too be honest.

Like I said before besides Shigaraki and AFO, Dabi, Toga, 6 Near High Ends and the remaining members of the paranormal liberation front and all the other prison breakers that are still out there are also part of AFO/Shiggy armies and they are all gonna him lay waste to Japan and help them achieve their goal.

I wonder if Toru Hagakure was worried when her master AFO was captured by All might and Shiggy was near death in the last war?

I amuse how Horikoshi has impress me with a lot good chapters lately. I am impressed.

Last edited:

REDIV

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I don't care about hagakure being the mole, I'm still waiting for deku's dad

Xerous

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Toru being the traitor is so predictable, but who else could've honestly been a traitor?

JazzMazz

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Can someone create a compilation of every bit of dialogue that Hagakure had leading up to this chapter?

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
I wonder How will All might,Class A and the other U.A. Teachers and the students will find out Toru Hagakure is the traitor?

They have to arrest her and put her in tartarus to prevent anymore information about them from being leaked to AFO and his allies.

I wonder when did Toru Hagakure become a traitor is it from the very start of the series or somewhere in the middle of the series?

JazzMazz

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I wonder How will All might,Class A and the other U.A. Teachers and the students will find out Toru Hagakure is the traitor?

They have to arrest her and put her in tartarus to prevent anymore information about them from being leaked to AFO and his allies.
I want this to actually amount to something. Maybe Hagakure could do something major and totally compromise a mission where the students are placed into seperate teams?

Since she knows the general game plan, she feeds this to AFO, who sets up a strategy to counter the heroes final plan. This ultimately ends in Hagakure backstabbing her own independent group.

Anyway, I want something big from her.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
I want this to actually amount to something. Maybe Hagakure could do something major and totally compromise a mission where the students are placed into seperate teams?

Since she knows the general game plan, she feeds this to AFO, who sets up a strategy to counter the heroes final plan. This ultimately ends in Hagakure backstabbing her own independent group.

I agree,that sounds like a good idea. She needs to keep her cover from being blown to do this though.

Its pretty impress how Toru manage to fool everyone in U.A.and has been assisting the bad guys for this long.

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Joking that she would end up being a bad guy because she had the most obvious "bad guy" quirk really paid off for me the first time I ever focused on her character longer than 2 seconds...

Please let her be a Double agent and throw us off the obvious twist

avietar

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Not really? He is a pretty stupid and impatient person. Thats kind of his whole thing. Like, he does get his ass handed to him a lot because of how arrogant he is. At the same time though, there is no reason for Touya to want to be patient either. Hero society is destroyed. His "gottem" moment already happened. His probably just itching for action.
That's not what I got from his character at all. He is shown to be observant and intelligent, cunning and resourceful. And above all, manipulative and patient, willing to play the long game.

But yeah, I agree it makes sense that he could feel there's no point in waiting any longer, and it might also be that he only planned all the way up to an eventual reveal. And that he intended to finish it immediately afterwards, but since that didn't happen, he had to think of something new and now wants to get on with it.