1. This web comic needs more readers. So what are you waiting for? Read :D.
  2. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  3. Congratulations to goldb for winning the Friends Photography contest!, and as always, well done to the other participants!.

Voting has begun for the Special Halloween Art Contest
    Witch.

Also there is a special announcement regarding the Winter Art Contest, so please Read up!
  4. This year's Community Awards have ended. Check out the results HERE!
  5. The very first Magi Awards have begun! Vote your favorite Moments and Characters now!
  6. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Multi Season Boku no Hero Academia

Discussion in 'Anime and Drama Archive' started by SharkBait, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Ilyia

Ilyia Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Sweden
    By nature of what character she is tied to as far as the story goes, she should logically be more important than Dabi. Even if Dabi is Todoroki's brother and is relevant to some future arc about Endevour... even if such an arc changed the landscape of the entire manga, Dabi himself still would be less important. He would be important to the change, but because his relevance is tied to a 2nd tier character (as far as importance go), his own importance is lower. He would be 3rdtier, while Toga being tied to 1st tier

Genki high school girl that is meant to be played cute and high pitched some how has to high of a voice in your opinion? I don't really understand people that felt Toga was supposed to have a lower voice when it was clear since her introduction that she was meant to be a cute girl that felt even more childish than the people in Deku's class.

Why? What is wrong with it? if too high pitched, please explain why you think a character that was obviously meant to be high pitched, should have been played with a lower pitch
    It doesn't sound off because it is high pitched, it sounds "off" because the voice actress can't really do that high pitched voices. She is forced to yell out the lines when she plays her in an excited way. That is why I am worried about he scenes where she is supposed to talk even slower,like when she talks with Ochaco about love. Then again, she had a somewhat boyish way of speaking the "I though I was gonna die" line, so maybe she will aim for that?

It is a bit worrisome. If the anime goes at this speed it will catch up with the manga in two or at most three seasons. When this happens will they start making filler episodes?

2. Calbalacrab

Calbalacrab Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Italy
    Woah we get that you like her no need to make a fuss over everyone’s opinions, you know? :smile-big

ChocoBar9 likes this.
  3. Nakurawari

Nakurawari Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Ireland
    According to Funimation, S3 is coming next year.

If this is true, then I hope they don't try and rush it out for Spring if it's 25 episodes. Fall 2018 is my guess.

Demonspeed likes this.
  4. Newkerzy

Newkerzy Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Indonesia
    I think it's still a pretty good bet it'll be Spring as usual. If not then, probably Summer since the following arc take place in Summer after all.

5. Nakurawari

Ireland
    It would very likely have to change timeslots to air in the Summer. Otherwise, I would say Summer too.

6. iceemperor

iceemperor Registered User

Canada
    It will not want to change timeslots because this the best one to reach a wide audience. You cannot get a better timeslot that the one before Conan and Yomiuri also doesn't seem to want to let this go as they put it in the morning newspaper, and are using it for advertisement for other shows on ytv/NTV. They used Todoroki to advertise a drama called "A Smartphone was placed in my Brain" that aired this past summer on NTV/ytv at 11:59PM. Kaji Yuki did the voice for the next episode preview and they used his Todoroki Role to advertise it.

They also apparently used Heroaca's music for ZIP a week ago. My bet is on Fall 2018. That will give them a year to fully make it without dipping in quality and also allow for a new show to air there as well. My bet is on that Professor Layton anime project recently confirmed to air in Spring in this slot.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 9, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 9, 2017 ---
    http://gigazine.net/news/20171009-bones-machiasobi19/

Bones' Studio C has already started production on Season 3. It seems Kekkai Sensen is being made by Studio B. I'm not entirely sure what sub-studio worked on it last time but some sources tell me it was Studio A.

7. Newkerzy

Newkerzy Registered User

Indonesia
    Which studio did season 2? And can anyone tell which studio is better?

8. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Furniture

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
  9. Nakurawari

Ireland
    Studio C did S2 as well. S1 was done by Studio A. Studio C worked on Concrete Revolutio before taking over production on MHA.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  10. iceemperor

Canada
    I don't really think there's any distinction as to which is better as animators "associated" with a certain sub-studio work on other studio's works as well. Bones however is absolutely packed with work. Not only do they have Heroaca, they have an original work planned for next spring, the Eureka movies and Bungou Stray Dogs movie. There is also the new Mob Psycho work planned. Have they been this busy in recent years? I know they had three ongoing shows back when Heroaca was airing last Spring 2016.

11. ChocoBar9

ChocoBar9 Registered User

United States
    Actually its the opposite S2 was moved to Studio A while S1 was done by Studio C.

12. Nakurawari

Ireland
    That's impossible. Concrete Revolutio's 2nd cour was airing at the same time as MHA S1. They didn't work on both shows at the same time.

13. ChocoBar9

ChocoBar9 Registered User

United States
    Oh I'm sorry you're absolutely right.

14. xAsum0x

xAsum0x Registered User

United States
    When do you guys think the series will get a movie? Also, if it did get one will it's events be more aligned with the manga or the anime? I hope there's one that covers Nana Shimura

15. Newkerzy

Newkerzy Registered User

Indonesia
    Hard to say, but I'd guess we'll get one after the anime finishes the current manga arc. They'd also need to consider not just their schedule, but also Horikoshi's because I'm pretty sure it's a project Horikoshi would really want to be involved in.

16. iceemperor

Canada
    It most likely will be after Season 3 at the least. They need to cover at least that much content in order to have a sizeable amount of world-building and also have the kids have their provisional licenses. Horikoshi will most likely be heavily involved given how he wrote a 50-page storyboard for the Jump Festa OVA, when a few lines or pages was all that was necessary. Another good thing here is that while Horikoshi will most likely provide the main ideas, new ideas can be proposed by the director Nagasaki, series composer Kuroda and even Toho producer Okamura. The story can really be refined.

Soralied, Doughboy and Newkerzy like this.
  17. xAsum0x

xAsum0x Registered User

United States
    Taking a look at the twitter for the anime, does anyone know what theyre celebrating?

18. iceemperor

Canada
    They're all posting about the Season 2 after party where all the voice actors and staff come, chat and party that Season 2 was completed successfully and begin looking forward to Season 3.