Country
Germany
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Episodes: ?
Airing Date: Apr 5, 2017
Producers: Studio Pierrot
Genres: Action, Adventure, Super Power, Martial Arts, Shounen

Synopsis

Naruto was a young shinobi with an incorrigible knack for mischief. He achieved his dream to become the greatest ninja in the village and his face sits atop the Hokage monument. But this is not his story... A new generation of ninja are ready to take the stage, led by Naruto's own son, Boruto!

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Loved the first ep. Boruto is actually a pretty cool kid. That academy entrance was the best ever ngl lol. I did wonder how they would handle the anime with that limited amount of chapters but i can already see this will a bit more fleshed out than the manga and I don't mind at all :zomg

Nii

Black Grail
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Country
Germany
Yes, it was a surprisingly good start :zomg Boruto comes off as a pretty nice and fun guy right from the start, that was surprising and cool. Still with a few issues and his daddy complex, but I can't really fault him for that. How he dotes on his little sister, so cute XD
Animation was great too, Boruto jumping around like that reminded me that it would be so much fun as a kid and a teenie to have ninja-like powers. I guess it's part of the reason why so many in our generation were so amazed by Naruto back then :pleased

Story-wise it certainly looks pretty interesting. I wonder if we can consider this canon, but considering the part right at the beginning it seems like it. I actually fear this will only get worse, both story- and animation-wise, but one can hope and pray at least :arf

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
United States
This episode was already better than anything the manga has yet to offer. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing lol. But it was dope, I'm looking forward to the slice of life missions with Boruto's class and new academy students. Boruto is a good big brother though, I liked that Himarwari scene. That along with helping Denki made me like dude better

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Country
France
So it begins before he joined the academy. Not a bad start, I liked it.

I hope they won't adapt the movie in anime format though.

Didn't know Boruto was able to use the Byakugan(?).

Doughboy

Country
United States
Didn't know Boruto was able to use the Byakugan(?).
Most likely the Tensigen. The eye technique that Toneri used in the Last. But idek anymore, everyone has a secret clan technique nowadays
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
2nd episode was nice, art and animation went in and out at times but still was really good. Still think Denki = Kawaki or whatever that shadow thingy was in Ep 1 was what Kawaki was controlling. The anime is making alot of people I didn't like likable, like ChoCho and Boruto but it's sad that Anko got fat, smh she was like my crush in middle school, rip. Sarada is a tsudere :derp and this purple hair girl is the next Hinata lmao, Konoha 11 references everywhere

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Mangahelper
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I seriously love Boruto in the anime. Way more likable than his manga counterpart. I don't know if the manga doesn't project them well or it was my bias for the original Naruto and it's characters, but this anime is so good. I liked the fight with Iwabe and have to say I agree with him a bit. They do seem a bit soft. I know these are times of peace but some have gotten way complacent. Anko for example. That was a bit hard to take. Don't they have random missions to keep them sharp and in shape just in case another group like the Akatsuki emerges? It could also be that they've gotten too dependent on Naruto and Sasuke to an extent, which is kinda sad. The new girl that seems to be developing a crush on Boruto is cute. I'm rooting for her :zomg

Doughboy

Country
United States
@Belserion according to the wiki her name is "Sumire" which means violet, cause duh, her hair. Sumire vs. Sarada ship wars gonna be lit for the next 5 years :kappa

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Mangahelper
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Belserion according to the wiki her name is "Sumire" which means violet, cause duh, her hair. Sumire vs. Sarada ship wars gonna be lit for the next 5 years :kappa
LOL I can already see it. I like Sarada but her denial for the next few years is gonna be tiring. I'm predicting Sumire will come to terms with her feelings way in advance like Hinata did. I hope she has some decent fighting ability.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Country
Italy
I'm enjoying this new series more than I thought I would. :blush
Still, I just cannot accept that in the future the major villages will be fighting a war against an unknwon enemy...
I mean, just was the meaning of Naruto's adventures? Without mentioning the fact that Naruto himself might have died...
The truth is that they're milking the cow known as Naruto till the end....

Seraph

Country
Finland
Well i liked the new Episode honestly,Fat Anko was :loool was kinda hard to see at first considering how she looked once and the Fact that she was a Student of Orochimaru before :Haha.
But the fight between Boruto and Iwabe was really nice.
Though i have to say the scenes in the Classroom when Boruto entered it and took a seat,the talk of the Students honestly reminded me of Naruto´s Past just the words were different i mean with Naruto they were always whispering this:
,,There that´s him!....The Guy with the you know what inside him?No what?well this :kyuubi"
And now with Boruto it was:
,,For something like that he should be expelled....he´s just riding on his Daddy´s Coattails....Must be nice being the Hokage´s Son and all"
Well you know the Drill :kkthumbs
But all in all i kinda like the Anime for Boruto tough while it actually covers the Events from the Academy too i guess its because the Manga doesn´t have that many Chapters yet but i´m looking forward to the Future of it.:super
Also that new Girl Sumire is seemingly the trigger for a new Ship for Boruto i think :teehee
Can´t wait for her to have a WHO`S GONNA BE BORUTO`S WAIFU fight with Sarada :hip

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
Definitely much better than expected. Boruto is cool and so was the fight, it was nice to see some Doton. Liked the themes as well. Iwabe is most likely Kawaki or related to him.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Mangahelper
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Metal Lee is awesome. I expected him to be an exact replica of his dad the way Lee was to Gai but he's not. He's so awkward it's hilarious. I also liked the Nara family scene, unlike the Uzumaki one where Naruto is just a disappointment. You barely greet your wife, you don't greet your kids. Just wow. This is the only aspect of the next generation series I don't like. How absent and basically deadbeat Naruto and Sasuke are in regards to their families. The way they grew up you'd think it would be the opposite :nah

Seraph

Country
Finland
Now wasn´t this Episode great?
I really liked it Metal Lee reminded me of Kid Madara at first when he tried throwing the Shuriken while the others watched him,while Madara couldn´t throw a Rock to the other side of a River or Pee with Hashirama behind him :yodawg.
Also Boruto getting concerned about his Eye now huh?Finally!
But seeing the Nara Family was Great honestly i mean it looks more like a Family than Naruto´s for crying out loud
its like Hinata is divorced from him and now has to raise the Kids herself :loool.
But coming back to the Nara´s the Father and Son:
,,What a Drag´´ was funny and also Temari being a good enough Wife to know what her Husband and Son are thinking in some moments was well done.
Sweet Moment honestly.
I hope the series continues on its Current Track i like it so far,though i wonder who or what it is that bestows this Darkness onto some People like Denki and Metal Lee?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
Are they trying to say that Metal is Tenten's son or I am imagining things?

Seraph

Country
Finland
Are they trying to say that Metal is Tenten's son or I am imagining things?
I´m honestly not quite sure who his Mother is but i could actually see Lee and Tenten as a Couple xD
Inb4 its not Tenten but....a Random Villager....:teehee

Doughboy

Country
United States
@Demonspeed bro hell no, that's like the ultimate slap in the face to Neji :fail lol. It's more likely just some random "energetic, blood-pumping" hoe he met on a mission or something.

The episode itself the only things noteworthy were Boruto's dojutsu (Tenseigan most likely) that can look at dark or evil chakra and Temari being hot as a mother. Metal really ain't too interesting, he seems to be the most copied kid but Shikadai and the others are entertaining. I'm still waiting on Mitsuki, best character

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
@Demonspeed bro hell no, that's like the ultimate slap in the face to Neji :fail lol. It's more likely just some random "energetic, blood-pumping" hoe he met on a mission or something.

The episode itself the only things noteworthy were Boruto's dojutsu (Tenseigan most likely) that can look at dark or evil chakra and Temari being hot as a mother. Metal really ain't too interesting, he seems to be the most copied kid but Shikadai and the others are entertaining. I'm still waiting on Mitsuki, best character
Well, Neji is dead.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Mangahelper
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
The episode was alright. I'm surprised Boruto summons serpents though. At least for now. That was an unexpected twist. Tbh I expected him to summon one of Gamakichi's kids or something lol. Loved the ending, I was beginning to wonder if they forgot about Mitsuki. Hopefully we'll get into some main plot soon.

Seraph

Country
Finland
This Episode wasn´t so bad imo,Kinda surprised at first that Boruto summoned a Snake but i guess thats the first Step to a New Sasuke :yodawg
Also i think since Shino became a Teacher he is way more excited at stuff seeing at how pumped he was when the Girls and the Boys wanted to go at it :yourocki liked it though.
But like @Belserion said before,i too hope we´ll get some main plot soon honestly.
Anyway the Ending wasn´t so bad as well all in all good episode.
Note:Metal isn´t Mental huh? :umad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)