Long Running Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Country
France
Not a very good episode, but it was better than most of the previous arc's. Interesting that they showed a scene with Boruto refusing to cheat.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Power of friendship done right. Good episode this week, the previous one with Inojin was good too.

Cool to see that Sumire can still use Nue.

LighteningLord

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Country
India
The episode was a good one. It was like calm before the exam. Good use of power of hard-work, friendship and team spirit. The end of the episode, however was far more interesting. Was the dimension shattering on moon? if so, who was coming from there? I guess we will find out eventually!

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
Orochimaru at the parent-teacher conference :lmao.

Genin exam at the Forest of death, times have truly changed. Liked the reveal with Kakashi, this arc should be interesting.
The exam is starting well. Mitsuki must have used Sage Mode to defeat Shino. He and Boruto are already Chuunin level.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Very good episode again. I didn't expect Wasabi and Namida to have cool abilities like that. Everyone is Genin now.

The girl in the preview is Asuma and Kurenai's daughter IIRC.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
I like most of the new outfits, Iwabe's especially. It shouldn't be very difficult to surpass Team 7 Sarada :lmao.

Interesting to see that Naruto trains his subordinates.
Good adaptation of the Mitsuki chapter. His Sage Mode was very beautiful.

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
United States
Great episode, Mitsuki is best new gen character. Feels like he's the only one Kishi tried to make different.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
First mission for Team 7. Of course it was not going to be a normal D rank mission. Sarada is starting to get a bit annoying, Mitsuki's presence in this team helps a lot.

I like the new ED, it reminded me of some of the old Naruto's OPs/EDs.
Average episode at best. The Konohamaru part was cool, though I am disappointed to see that he too has a Futon Rasengan.

It's starting to annoy me how Boruto always meets people trying to do like their parents or the previous generation. That "teamwork demonstration" was unimpressive and rather cheesy.

Erinyes

Intl Translator
Country
The Wall
It's starting to annoy me how Boruto always meets people trying to do like their parents or the previous generation. That "teamwork demonstration" was unimpressive and rather cheesy.
Agree, average episode imo, i liked 2 moments though :
this badass konohamaru :

and this badass Sarada :

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
Now that was a good episode. To think there are episodes about programmers in Naruto now :D.

Doughboy

Country
United States
Momoshiki arc has been great so far, I'm having a good time with this arc. I think its the best since the Mist field trip. I'm glad they brought the comedy back:

The build up episodes with White Zetsu and Toneri with the new Oostuki clan member was great, that Time Freeze looked cool. Sasuke vs. Kinshiki was great too but was there a reason why hasn't Sasuke gotten the replacement arm that Tsunade made him yet? Also on Toneri he seems to be out for Boruto's best interests cause they're linked by the dojutsu? Hope we get more Jogan info in this arc.

I even enjoyed the recap episode with Konohamaru his team with Hanabi drinking, it's tough to admit but Hanabi is so much cooler than Hinata in every facet lol. She's more bae than Hinata and she's the goat anime wife.

Lastly I was reading some comments on the episode and people were saying it was the first time Hinata and Sasuke ever talked when he appeared at their home... except it wasn't lol. How do people forget this from Bonds? It may be one of the deepest conversations in the series, it really impacted me:

The new cast sucks as a lifetime fan of the show, just isn't doing it for me on a regular basis. But when the old cast pops up it's hype. Like with the Byakuka Gang filler I only enjoyed seeing Temari and that was it. Outside of Mitsuki and Sumire and Sarada everyone else kinda bores me or is a cardboard cutout. But oh well, keeping up with it anyway, especially for this arc.

ThunderStorm

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Country
Portugal
Episode 59: Shikadai hating to lose was the highlight for me. Team 10 development.

Unfortunately, the manga won't showcase depths into these characters, oh well.
Obviously, Naruto CE >>>>Borts. However, I'm having fun with these changes.

Last edited:

Sky

Master of Masters
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Country
Germany
Why the hell is Garaga such a Tsundere snake?

So you really wanna tell me that the TSUCHIKAGE as well as her Jonin couldn't do anything against those rock puppets but a bunch of Genin from Konoha could? Yeah right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)