- Joined
- May 23, 2011
- Messages
- 2,013
- Reaction score
- 704
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
These forums are not small, especially if you follow a couple the mangas being supported here, so, my problem is to keep track on whenever people reply through quoting your message.
There are TONS of pages to go through, and it's really hard to keep track on it all.
Is there a way that I haven't seen to sort of "beacon" when someone replies to a post you have made..? Much like the Thanks / Like system, but with quotes..?
I noticed that if you click on the thread name under "last post" from the forum board consisting of different topics, it will bring you to the last read post in that topic, are there something similar with quotes..?
I haven't found one, and I start to imagine that people browsing the "entire" forum most have an amazing memory and time to find quotes to their own post
Possibly, I'm missing something here..?
There are TONS of pages to go through, and it's really hard to keep track on it all.
Is there a way that I haven't seen to sort of "beacon" when someone replies to a post you have made..? Much like the Thanks / Like system, but with quotes..?
I noticed that if you click on the thread name under "last post" from the forum board consisting of different topics, it will bring you to the last read post in that topic, are there something similar with quotes..?
I haven't found one, and I start to imagine that people browsing the "entire" forum most have an amazing memory and time to find quotes to their own post
Possibly, I'm missing something here..?

