Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

dont forget i also kinda do the happy dog's tail thingy at the same time.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

Just saw your thread title :rofl

After_Image said:
Nope just sorry that she has a poor excuse for a dog. :amuse
You see, I picked him up at the SPCA... I believe in kindness to animals! :thumbs
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

I heard a babygirl wants to fight me:smoke
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

I heard a babygirl wants to fight me:smoke

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH :wussfight

Stop staining those pair of lungs right now, babyboy! :rant

Or you'll be bombarded with yaoi images of SasuNaru.:ck

And remember: what you see can not be unseen. :kukuku
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

Hello I've heard reports of fun around here? Could I have a word with the owner of this thread please...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

Hello I've heard reports of fun around here? Could I have a word with the owner of this thread please...
*starts looking for the owner..* Oh nvm hai dere


@Bene- I certainly would not advise to even think about fighting Asclepius. You have no chance of winning
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

Hello there Geebee-tsu,

How are you today?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

Hello there Geebee-tsu,

How are you today?
oh hai dere again. i am fine i guess. how r u??
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

:cool:
:smoke

Hmm...I would like to advise you babygirl, that not even c_k managed to convince me...so good luck with trying something else...

And remember: what you ignore, cannot be unignored, unless it's spoken to the heart, from the heart...therefore lungs can stay out of this

:pwnge
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

:cool:
:smoke

Hmm...I would like to advise you babygirl, that not even c_k managed to convince me...so good luck with trying something else...

And remember: what you ignore, cannot be unignored, unless it's spoken to the heart, from the heart...therefore lungs can stay out of this

:pwnge
C_K is really bad at convincing people though...:darn
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

oh hai dere again. i am fine i guess. how r u??
JUST fine?! :jawdrop, we're supposed to be awesome geebee :s although I've been bored all day today.

Hows the Scavenger Hunt going? your team still in it?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

JUST fine?! :jawdrop, we're supposed to be awesome geebee :s although I've been bored all day today.

Hows the Scavenger Hunt going? your team still in it?
YEs ofcourse. Good_bug team is moving forward =P ur not participating?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

:whoo Well done! I'm cheering for you to get an awesome custom title :confetti
Loool, nah I got eliminated in the first round :sweatdrop
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

:whoo Well done! I'm cheering for you to get an awesome custom title :confetti
Loool, nah I got eliminated in the first round :sweatdrop
Oh thanx for you support :hurr we do need that with all those fiend teams out there :3c
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

Loool, who are the fiend teams trying to get in your way?! I'll take care of 'em!! :yelling
:laser
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

Loool, who are the fiend teams trying to get in your way?! I'll take care of 'em!! :yelling
:laser
hyst-imp -ust team, Chibis and oh well angels. They are annoyance to me :3c
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

C_K is really bad at convincing people though...:darn
Well I think she has a nice reputation, with the angelic voice and everything:amuse...
But I guess there's only one way to find out, right babygirl?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

Well I think she has a nice reputation, with the angelic voice and everything:amuse...
But I guess there's only one way to find out, right babygirl?
:amuse well I guess you guys can go ahead and start your :wussfight
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top