Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: the proud army of britney spears

Get a room you two. -_-;
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: the proud army of britney spears

I am!? :zomg Thanks yagami! :hug

o0o0oh hard to choose just one. I like all the songs on your list as well. My top 3 would be:

1) One More Time
2) Digital Love
3) Robot Rock. xP

Face to Face, Make Love, Human After All and Electroma are awesome too! :zomg Prime Time of Your Life is super awesome though. :zomg

Get a room you two. -_-;
shuddap~ :pwnge

He's been jelly ever since arrobot broke up. Ignore him, yagami. ;)
 

IchiMizu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
4
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Piece of me not pieces of me

I listen to this Daft Punk. Very good like Britney Spears.
 

Sumoka Kimono

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
65
Reaction score
24
Age
48
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Piece of me not pieces of me

good_boy, how old you? If you is man, then we go dating? You in Japan? Move to Japan please so we can dating.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Piece of me not pieces of me

good_boy, how old you? If you is man, then we go dating? You in Japan? Move to Japan please so we can dating.
owwww sorry But I am already married and I have daughter :vbunny
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Piece of me not pieces of me

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: wouldnt you like to know
Age: 20


:cookiehand

Btw - good_boy, it was a simple mistake on skype you know. No need to remind me of that mistake in your thread title! :-_-
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Piece of me not pieces of me

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: wouldnt you like to know
Age: 20


:cookiehand

Btw - good_boy, it was a simple mistake on skype you know. No need to remind me of that mistake in your thread title! :-_-
But it was fuuuuunnnyyyy:D
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ipad 2 me like

:XD


So have you actually got the iPad 2 now? Or have you just ordered it recently or something!?
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Don't you parking lot me

Hey there G! I'm writing for the first time in your thread! What's up bro?! :)

I noticed that you change you country status quite often, are you travelling? :)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Don't you parking lot me

hey there AIB,
I have been alright lately busy with uni and part time jobs. well no i dont travel much,i just change the flags for the lolz.Btw congratz on the temp winning.=)


areee its back
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Looking for loyal servants,minions and slaves.Exotic pets are very welcomed

Finally!!! :zomg

Welcome back to the member zone. :3c

:hug
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Looking for loyal servants,minions and slaves.Exotic pets are very welcomed

oh its good to be back :hug
:kukuku
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Looking for loyal servants,minions and slaves.Exotic pets are very welcomed

he good_boy, I came to say that I no longer want you to have my thread :derp
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Looking for loyal servants,minions and slaves.Exotic pets are very welcomed

he good_boy, I came to say that I no longer want you to have my thread :derp
my young padawan you can have it back.Thanks for your hospitality there :hug

lets pray jorped wont make it here :kukuku
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Looking for loyal servants,minions and slaves.Exotic pets are very welcomed

Your title... reminds me of... AI NO KUSABI
:wtf
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Looking for loyal servants,minions and slaves.Exotic pets are very welcomed

Your title... reminds me of... AI NO KUSABI
:wtf
:wtf asc-chan :hug
that is Yaoi?:darn Btw hows your fighting with M3j coming alone?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Looking for loyal servants,minions and slaves.Exotic pets are very welcomed

Yes, that is one of the first yaois I watched. OVA only. Old school yaoi from the 90's.

I wanna start fighting benelori. Did you see his picture? He smokes!!!! :eek
I hate the smell of cigarettes. That's the only reason i never dream of me as Jon Bon Jovi's GF. ^_^ He is sexy, but he smokes!
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Looking for loyal servants,minions and slaves.Exotic pets are very welcomed

Yes, that is one of the first yaois I watched. OVA only. Old school yaoi from the 90's.

I wanna start fighting benelori. Did you see his picture? He smokes!!!! :eek
I hate the smell of cigarettes. That's the only reason i never dream of me as Jon Bon Jovi's GF. ^_^ He is sexy, but he smokes!
but the guys in yaoi smoke too. but not cigarettes :eyeroll
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top