Re: the proud army of britney spears
Get a room you two.
Get a room you two.


Thanks yagami! 
Prime Time of Your Life is super awesome though. 
shuddap~Get a room you two.![]()

He's been jelly ever since arrobot broke up. Ignore him, yagami.jelly?

owwww sorry But I am already married and I have daughtergood_boy, how old you? If you is man, then we go dating? You in Japan? Move to Japan please so we can dating.



But it was fuuuuunnnyyyyJoin Date: Nov 2010
Location: wouldnt you like to know
Age: 20
Btw - good_boy, it was a simple mistake on skype you know. No need to remind me of that mistake in your thread title!![]()


I ordered and it supposed to come today or tomorrow
So have you actually got the iPad 2 now? Or have you just ordered it recently or something!?








my young padawan you can have it back.Thanks for your hospitality therehe good_boy, I came to say that I no longer want you to have my thread![]()



Your title... reminds me of... AI NO KUSABI
![]()
asc-chan 
Btw hows your fighting with M3j coming alone?

but the guys in yaoi smoke too. but not cigarettesYes, that is one of the first yaois I watched. OVA only. Old school yaoi from the 90's.
I wanna start fighting benelori. Did you see his picture? He smokes!!!!
I hate the smell of cigarettes. That's the only reason i never dream of me as Jon Bon Jovi's GF. ^_^ He is sexy, but he smokes!
