Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

:poke
:poke

It's rainy, it's cold... and Sex Pistol OVA 2 came out yesterday.
Now i'm only lacking chocolate... and messing your hair. Is it smelling like vodka?
:sleepy
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

:poke
:poke

It's rainy, it's cold... and Sex Pistol OVA 2 came out yesterday.
Now i'm only lacking chocolate... and messing your hair. Is it smelling like vodka?
:sleepy
havent seen u in a while? Sex Pistol is Yaoi i suppose?( guessed by the name :XD)
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

Hello, hello! :D Are you really from Japan? :O
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

yeah he's from zapan :lmao

Hey GB, wassup? im waiting for comeback of jack sparrow too.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

havent seen u in a while? Sex Pistol is Yaoi i suppose?( guessed by the name :XD)
You stopped to post here... I'm not everywhere. Specially during a weekend with Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi AND Sex Pistols. And yes, that's yaoi. The only MPREG yaoi story i was ever able to read.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

Hi, guys. I've never posted in this thread before, but I saw it and was wondering if I could ask you guys a question I have.

So way back in the day, I saw Pirates of the Caribbean and I loved it. Then I saw the second one, and I also thought it was really good.

When the third one came out, I heard really terrible things about it. A lot of fans of the previous movies were telling me how horrible and what a bad movie it was. :(
I didn't want a spoiled movie to ruin the series for me, but I just never saw it.

What I want to ask is, should I see the third POTC movie? Is it really as bad as the things I've heard about it? Because I'm kind of wishing to see it, especially the fourth one too when it comes out.

What do you guys think?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

They don't like Pirates 3 cause Keith Richards is in it.
Don't worry, he looks fine as a pirate. I liked the third movie, lots of action.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

Hi, guys. I've never posted in this thread before, but I saw it and was wondering if I could ask you guys a question I have.

So way back in the day, I saw Pirates of the Caribbean and I loved it. Then I saw the second one, and I also thought it was really good.

When the third one came out, I heard really terrible things about it. A lot of fans of the previous movies were telling me how horrible and what a bad movie it was. :(
I didn't want a spoiled movie to ruin the series for me, but I just never saw it.

What I want to ask is, should I see the third POTC movie? Is it really as bad as the things I've heard about it? Because I'm kind of wishing to see it, especially the fourth one too when it comes out.

What do you guys think?
Hey there. Basically what Asclepius said plus I really enjoyed the third movie, I think it was much better than the second one.Second one was sooo boring for me omg
They don't like Pirates 3 cause Keith Richards is in it.
Don't worry, he looks fine as a pirate. I liked the third movie, lots of action.
Agreed
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

I liked all 3...and gonna see the 4th monday...it will be awesome...I mean...Penelope Cruz:hurr...
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

I don't like penolope cruz, she's just not very impressive.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

i don't remember previous pirates if the caribbean
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

How's mother russia GB?

When are you going back? What about the army?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

Damn you guys and going to see Pirates of the Caribbean this week, just found out it's a busy week at work so I'm gonna be too busy and too tired til at least next week :scry
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

How's mother russia GB?

When are you going back? What about the army?
mother Russia is pretty good. kinda refreshing.. Lol I cant believe you still remember about the army! I found a way how not to go there
Damn you guys and going to see Pirates of the Caribbean this week, just found out it's a busy week at work so I'm gonna be too busy and too tired til at least next week :scry
Aww damn
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

Have you watched the latest Kaichou ova?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

:poke
Can't sleep. So i came to see if Bene would sing to me.
You know, he doesn't check his thread, so i better try to find him here.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

I promised last time that I would let you choose the next song...but if you really want my inspiration to take over, and light up your sleepless night then...
One wild night...blinded by the moonlight)
One wild night...24 hours of midnight)
One wild night...I stepped into the twilight zone, and she left my heart with vertigo
One wild, one wild, one wild, one wild night
;)
I left out my favourite part with purpose...because it's so hot that it would burn this whole section...and it involves snakes as well:hurr


Sorry if I'm late though:(
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

Real snakes or metaphorical snakes :3c
Sorry, just woke up :sweatdrop, Morning everyone :D
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

Real snakes or metaphorical snakes :3c
Sorry, just woke up :sweatdrop, Morning everyone :D
:3c...not telling...but you can check lyrics to have a basic idea if you want...


And good morning!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top