Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

Whats the name of the song?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

One wild night
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

The official video for One Wild Night is cool. Check it.

Thanks, Bene.
I was able to sleep for 2h. But that wasn't enough. ^_^ I'm very sleepy.
And it's rainy, cold and i hear my pillow calling me again (i think it's the lack of sleep).
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

Gonna live while I'm alive...I'll sleep when I'm dead:cool:

Have fun in our dreams!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

The official video for One Wild Night is cool. Check it.

Thanks, Bene.
I was able to sleep for 2h. But that wasn't enough. ^_^ I'm very sleepy.
And it's rainy, cold and i hear my pillow calling me again (i think it's the lack of sleep).
I remember when I slept for 2 hours I felt like a zombie omg>... hate those 2 hour of sleep:yelling
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

During student days I partied all night, slept two hours, then went to play handball and baschetball...got myself in a pretty drinky shape, then went partying again, slept 3 hours, then went to a dance marathon...<_>
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

During student days I partied all night, slept two hours, then went to play handball and baschetball...got myself in a pretty drinky shape, then went partying again, slept 3 hours, then went to a dance marathon...<_>
Oh i miss those years in the begining of my 20's, i could stay awake for 24h and then go to class the other day. ^_^
I can't do that anymore, after reaching 25.
But will keep doing it even after 25, i can feel it in your soul.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

It seems that I have to say this lots of times today, and to top that I say it to gorgeous latinas...hang in there. don't give up...I can feel Ur soul and tell there is some fire left...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

oh wow thats hilarious! So ascy you cant do it anymore? getting old huh? :toc agggh cant wait for june and that DGM chap. I want some Noah action
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

Yeah, after 25, you start to want to cuddle more and bounce less. Specially on winter.

I am also crazy about next chapter. I want more Tyki, more Sheryl and i want to see torture, mental torture on the bookman scenes.
Did you see the LQ cover for volume 22? Cute one.
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

Going to watch it tomorrow. :3c

PoC marathon \o/
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

Yeah, after 25, you start to want to cuddle more and bounce less. Specially on winter.

I am also crazy about next chapter. I want more Tyki, more Sheryl and i want to see torture, mental torture on the bookman scenes.
Did you see the LQ cover for volume 22? Cute one.
nope not yet? You like Sheryl? Ewww
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

Sheryl is hella funny. I like him a lot.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

Gonna live while I'm alive...I'll sleep when I'm dead:cool:

Have fun in our dreams!
LOL...I just noticed I committed a typo in this post:tem...well I guess my dreams are getting ahead of my typing ability:hurr


But I'm gonna go now...good night folks!:bye...have fun...

@Asc...don't hesitate to post in my thread in the future...ima check it more often...I promise
 
Last edited:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

LOL...I just noticed I committed a typo in this post:tem...well I guess my dreams are getting ahead of my typing ability:hurr
<hr noshade size="1">
But I'm gonna go now...good night folks!:bye...have fun...

@Asc...don't hesitate to post in my thread in the future...ima check it more often...I promise
He's adirable, isn't he?
He's not even afraid of what exists in my dreams.
^_^

Good night. I hope to get my sleep this night. :gigglebunny
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Cannot wait to see pirates of the caribbean 4!!

Thank you guys! I've decided to see them after all. I'll get the third one on Netflix this week and then catch the fourth when I get the chance.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kurohitsugi or itto kaso?

The feck happened to this place? :o

This was like...the most epic place to hangout in the member zone. :(

I told you not to let baachan, nichan or whatever your other relatives to abuse your MH account. :p

So you still going to start reviewing a manga? Claymore?



Do it!!! I think your Claymore chapter reviews would be amazing! People will actually read it! :zomg
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Kurohitsugi or itto kaso?

Is there any yaoi moment in Claymore? Beside the gay haircuts that remind me of He-man
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Kurohitsugi or itto kaso?

So gb is doing reviews now.how come I haven't heard about this trend .
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: Kurohitsugi or itto kaso?

The feck happened to this place? :o

This was like...the most epic place to hangout in the member zone. :(

I told you not to let baachan, nichan or whatever your other relatives to abuse your MH account. :p

So you still going to start reviewing a manga? Claymore?

Do it!!! I think your Claymore chapter reviews would be amazing! People will actually read it! :zomg

I Jin I think i am gonna start with the next chapter. Dunno this place is a bit dead righ now i guess. Well I guess Charlie scared everyone off :lmao


Is there any yaoi moment in Claymore? Beside the gay haircuts that remind me of He-man
lol no there is no yaoi in claymore, uc an hardly see romance in it lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top