Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Freebie_boy

What is that smiley anyway? Is he like a cat or something? XD Or maybe that's hair on the top.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Freebie_boy

Aparently, it's an onion. I always thought it was a cat. ^_^
People from the yaoi forums use it a lot. :XD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Freebie_boy

Onion... That would have been my 1401st guess probably.
WTF? XD
That's so random. But it is pretty funny looking. I will forever associate yaoi and onions now... how weird.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Freebie_boy

Hey gb, come and say something about all the cocks and dicks!
..:oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Freebie_boy

He's embarassed. I heard he had a cock and dick incident in his youth :s
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Freebie_boy

I don't care how fuckin' many personalities you have. You could be Barack Obama himself, for all i care, but not a single one of them has the right to bullshit me :mad

I want a fucking explanation right now. If your to shy, PM me. If i don't see an explanation inhere or in my inbox, expect some mod/admin attention :pwnge
my personalities aside, as far as i am concerned the one bsing me right now s you. Honestly dunno what u doing in my thread anyway. I clearly told you that i dont like you.....
Hey gb, come and say something about all the cocks and dicks!
..:oh
Yeah well as long as bbb is gonna be posting the convos r always gonna be about cocks and dicks
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Freebie_boy

Let's talk about little chicks and dogs instead.


:wtf So cute.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Freebie_boy

I think i will put the boys as girlfriend thing on hold till i recover.
I watched one trailer for Captain America and i almost threw up.
I always thought Chris Evans was sexy, but after seeing this... EWWWWWWWWWWW.

http://youtu.be/DW1bLEHI8Ws

It really looks like a female chest with male arms. :barf
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Freebie_boy

I don't care how fuckin' many personalities you have. You could be Barack Obama himself, for all i care, but not a single one of them has the right to bullshit me :mad

I want a fucking explanation right now. If your to shy, PM me. If i don't see an explanation inhere or in my inbox, expect some mod/admin attention :pwnge
Hey gb, come and say something about all the cocks and dicks!
..:oh
I think i will put the boys as girlfriend thing on hold till i recover.
I watched one trailer for Captain America and i almost threw up.
I always thought Chris Evans was sexy, but after seeing this... EWWWWWWWWWWW.

http://youtu.be/DW1bLEHI8Ws

It really looks like a female chest with male arms. :barf
completey agree. Captain America is one movie i for sure know not gonna watch!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Freebie_boy

Thank you! I'm not the only one who thinks that looks wrong. I dunno why they had him buff up more, he was pretty built to begin with anyways; I mean look at him in Fantastic Four for example.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Freebie_boy

Thank you! I'm not the only one who thinks that looks wrong. I dunno why they had him buff up more, he was pretty built to begin with anyways; I mean look at him in Fantastic Four for example.
yes!yes! the little version of me thinks just like me :3c
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Freebie_boy

That scene turned me off completely. I can't even fap to Ulquiorra's mini chapter right now from fan/databook.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Freebie_boy

Yeah I just read it at my friend's; Finally Kubo giving some nice stuff. I heard there's even a story about Yammy's dog fraccion?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Freebie_boy

Yeah I just read it at my friend's; Finally Kubo giving some nice stuff. I heard there's even a story about Yammy's dog fraccion?
yes thats true, also heard it somewhere
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Good_bye for now and CONGRATZ ICEY~

What? Where are you going? :blink

And I like the title. :hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top