Re: Freebie_boy
thank you



my personalities aside, as far as i am concerned the one bsing me right now s you. Honestly dunno what u doing in my thread anyway. I clearly told you that i dont like you.....I don't care how fuckin' many personalities you have. You could be Barack Obama himself, for all i care, but not a single one of them has the right to bullshit me
I want a fucking explanation right now. If your to shy, PM me. If i don't see an explanation inhere or in my inbox, expect some mod/admin attention![]()
Yeah well as long as bbb is gonna be posting the convos r always gonna be about cocks and dicksHey gb, come and say something about all the cocks and dicks!
..![]()
So cute.

I don't care how fuckin' many personalities you have. You could be Barack Obama himself, for all i care, but not a single one of them has the right to bullshit me
I want a fucking explanation right now. If your to shy, PM me. If i don't see an explanation inhere or in my inbox, expect some mod/admin attention![]()
Hey gb, come and say something about all the cocks and dicks!
..![]()
completey agree. Captain America is one movie i for sure know not gonna watch!I think i will put the boys as girlfriend thing on hold till i recover.
I watched one trailer for Captain America and i almost threw up.
I always thought Chris Evans was sexy, but after seeing this... EWWWWWWWWWWW.
http://youtu.be/DW1bLEHI8Ws![]()
It really looks like a female chest with male arms.![]()
yes!yes! the little version of me thinks just like meThank you! I'm not the only one who thinks that looks wrong. I dunno why they had him buff up more, he was pretty built to begin with anyways; I mean look at him in Fantastic Four for example.

link? I am Ulquiorra crazy fangirlThat scene turned me off completely. I can't even fap to Ulquiorra's mini chapter right now from fan/databook.

yes thats true, also heard it somewhereYeah I just read it at my friend's; Finally Kubo giving some nice stuff. I heard there's even a story about Yammy's dog fraccion?

