Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MH's List maker

:cookiestare
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MH's List maker

lol at 10. place...I wish U luck dude:D...many have tried their luck...
And about the chosen one for Riki...I think U forgot Arro...
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: MH's List maker

I am no longer number 1 in the top 5 females... Rather, I'm not even in the list! :yelling What is this?!

And what do you mean "did something happen between you 2 during the Scav game?" :worrybunny
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MH's List maker

Congrats on the awesome threesome:rofl

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

And what do you mean "did something happen between you 2 during the Scav game?" :worrybunny
Well U only told BBB about the thread before the final round:shifty
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: MH's List maker

Well U only told BBB about the thread before the final round:shifty
That's because I thought we were still going to be in teams, and I was 100% sure that BBBro was gonna be online for it. :worrybunny
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MH's List maker

Great pairings :lmao

Jorped x Kdowns x Alpha made :rofl

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

That's because I thought we were still going to be in teams, and I was 100% sure that BBBro was gonna be online for it. :worrybunny
Does this mean you think I don't have a life? :cookiestare ....
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MH's List maker

That's because I thought we were still going to be in teams, and I was 100% sure that BBBro was gonna be online for it. :worrybunny
Well I know that, but does gb know...anyway it was just a guess...
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: MH's List maker

Does this mean you think I don't have a life? :cookiestare ....
No, it meant I trusted you to win for our team, since you were there for basically all of the rounds. :worrybunny

Well I know that, but does gb know...anyway it was just a guess...
He read the interview, I guess. :XD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MH's List maker

No, it meant I trusted you to win for our team, since you were there for basically all of the rounds. :worrybunny
Ah I see :D
That still kinda implies I don't have a life... :crying
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MH's List maker

No, it meant I trusted you to win for our team, since you were there for basically all of the rounds. :worrybunny
And thus he let you live UR lives:tem
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: MH's List maker

I am no longer number 1 in the top 5 females... Rather, I'm not even in the list! :yelling What is this?!
He calls me his master and he doesn't even include me on that list either! :yelling I am thoroughly insulted :notrust

I'm sending you to the pound, bad_boy!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

SOrry icei.I mean seriously I can never satisfy you people!:crying

@sally and icei, sorry for not putting u into the female lists, u both share 11th place. But since its top 10 I couldnt put u guys in.... On the bright side U guys were in the pairing list nay? Oh and I havent read any interciews
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: MH's List maker

11th!? :bored Hmph.

I can't recall any incidents that could have made that pairing be at #2 though :headscratch Please re-insert whatever comment was removed :/
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: MH's List maker

I was 1st in your first version of that list! :yelling
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

11th!? :bored Hmph.

I can't recall any incidents that could have made that pairing be at #2 though :headscratch Please re-insert whatever comment was removed :/
see that exactly my point.people get mad at me no matter how hard i try. maybe i am just a :fail. Anyway from now on i will be doing top 20 rankings.since clearly 10 is not enough

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

I was 1st in your first version of that list! :yelling
I had to adjust it a bit.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: MH's List maker

No, no, you're not a failure :comfort Might as well do a top 50 :derp

Though my second para still stands unanswered... I'm honestly curious :blink
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top