Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MH's List maker

Put sally on nr 1 in all those lists...maybe it will help:derp
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MH's List maker

Congrats on the awesome threesome:rofl
:modsmack

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

next lists: top 10 mh artists rankings,top 10 most impressive naruto fans, top 10 spammers,top 10 anime lovers.
:lmao i will be in them podium in 2 of these categories :dancin

Spam is my thing :smugbunny and if gb makes a list of something related to Naruto i will have to appear :yay


And btw people, don't take gb lists to serious, after is just a list with 0 % coherency. Do you guys think it would be possible for Bene to be that popular ? :cookiestare


:derp
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: MH's List maker

next lists: top 10 mh artists rankings,top 10 most impressive naruto fans, top 10 spammers,top 10 anime lovers.
Put sally on nr 1 in all those lists...maybe it will help:derp
- I am not an artist
- I hardly go into the Naruto section
- I do not spam :noworry
- I haven't watched anime in much too long
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MH's List maker

- I am not an artist
- I hardly go into the Naruto section
- I do not spam :noworry
- I haven't watched anime in much too long

:comfort
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MH's List maker

@Icei & Salad - Im not one to rub it in, but even I made the top 5 females list. :derp

OH SNAP! Thats gotta hurt.

:hi5 jessica.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

Cool sig Shin made for you, GB o/
ikr :zomg its awesome

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

@Icei & Salad - Im not one to rub it in, but even I made the top 5 females list. :derp

OH SNAP! Thats gotta hurt.

:hi5 jessica.
:lmao u just had to say it :lmao
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: MH's List maker

Great pairings namesake! Slowly promoting mine and riki-chan's coupledom!! :thumbs

LOL threesome is win!!!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: MH's List maker

Cheers! ohh that reminds me I gotta tell riki-chan to join us there! though she's never on FB :crying
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MH's List maker

Jorped x Kdowns x Alphabeta? WHy wasn't there any comments on that :3c

I hope I make spammers list :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MH's List maker

Stay away from Kait x goodsy if you know what's good for you. :pwnge
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MH's List maker

Awwwwwwwwwwww
GB is my babyguard. So sweet.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MH's List maker

The list could use more organization, its seems rather unkempt .
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

Jorped x Kdowns x Alphabeta? WHy wasn't there any comments on that :3c

I hope I make spammers list :D
is there really need to write a comment to this pairing?XD
The list could use more organization, its seems rather unkempt .
DOnt say something today that will make u unpopular tomorrow! Just look at sally's example!Just kidiing. Yeah i know i was in a hurry
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MH's List maker

:modsmack

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------



:lmao i will be in them podium in 2 of these categories :dancin

Spam is my thing :smugbunny and if gb makes a list of something related to Naruto i will have to appear :yay


And btw people, don't take gb lists to serious, after is just a list with 0 % coherency. Do you guys think it would be possible for Bene to be that popular ? :cookiestare


:derp

Naruto?:lmao
And spamming...well kdowns thinks he's the nr1 spammer here...but I don't think he will get the podium so...CBlitz once said on the LPTW thread what real FFing means and what real spamming is, so....no podium for U I'm afraid...but if U say the lists are 0% coherent, then U appearing on the podium would be the proof :derp
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MH's List maker

.... I'm gonna laugh if there is a tie for the podium.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top